French Broad Chocolate Truffles Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
French Broad Chocolates makes some of the most exquisite truffles I have ever seen. I had the opportunity to sample an assortment of 6 of their most popular truffles including Fresh Raspberry, Maple, Kashata, Strawberry Balsamic, Cashew Honey Caramel, and Salted Honey Caramel. Each truffle had a unique and delicious flavor profile.
I loved trying each flavor. My favorite was the Kashata truffle. It is made with coconut milk and dark chocolate ganache. Then it is rolled in caramelized coconut and peanut brittle. It had just the right amount of crunch in every bite.
The most unique flavor had to be the Strawberry Balsamic. The inside is made with pureed strawberries, balsamic vinegar, and dark chocolate. They are rolled in dark chocolate and nibs, giving each truffle the perfect texture and crunch. The other fruity truffle was the Fresh Raspberry. It was super fruity and fresh tasting.
The honey caramels were the most mainstream chocolates of the bunch. Just because they are more commonly scene, though, doesn't mean they are any less delicious. The addition of honey in the caramel gave it just the right sweet touch.
These truffles are truly a work of art. They use different textures and colors to create eye-appealing chocolates. These chocolates definitely make an impressive gift for friends, family, or a significant other.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Let yourself be whisked away to your own tropical haven with one bite Paradise Pina Colada Poke Cake. It's a poke cake recipe that is… Continue reading: "Paradise Pina Colada Poke Cake"
- Enter to Win a Mrs. Fields Brookie Pan!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Perfect Slice Cake Pan!
- Tiddleywink Toffee Review
- Queen Anne Black Cherry Cola Cordial Cherries Review
- Chance to Win an Anolon Eminence 10 Piece Bakeware Set!
- Chance to Win an Ayesha Fluted Cake Mold!
- Aerolatte Milk Frother Review
- Enter for a chance to win the CucinaPro Manual Cookie Press!
- Chance to Win a Zoku Ice Cream Maker!
- Chance to Win a NY Cake Silicone Bundt Cake Pan!