Candy Club Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Candy Club is one of the best new "clubs" ever. The monthly subscription service sends you a new and fun box of treats each month. The box I received was filled with Bit-O-Honey candies, Wonka Runts, Allan Sour Cherry Slices, Albanese Rainforest Frogs, and Suss Vanilla Caramel with Seas Salt. I discovered new candies, while enjoying some great classics.
The box was filled with over 30 Bit-O-Honey pieces. These old-fashioned candies are not something you see every day, but they really bring back childhood memories. I loved that they included so many. The "main attraction" of the Candy Club box was the three canisters of loose candy. There were two gummy candies and one hard candy. The Albanese Rainforest Frogs were my favorite candy in the box. These were gummy frogs like I have never had them before. They were the perfect texture and flavor. The final piece of candy was the Suss Vanilla Caramel. I liked it because it was so different than the fruity candy. I also loved that you could use it in baking or to make a different candy recipe.
If you like surprises and mystery, then you will love having a Candy Club subscription. The mix of candies is fantastic and each candy carefully picked based on quality. Each box comes with a cheat sheet with a description of each candy included in the box. This is a fun gift to get for kids, college students, or any candy-enthusiast!
Read NextSilchef Silicone Baking Mat Set
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cherry pies are a tasty and classic dessert recipe, but this Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies recipe puts a fun twist on the typical… Continue reading: "Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies"
- Chance to Win a Silchef Silicone Baking Mat Set!
- Shirley J Cookie Mixes Review
- Queen Anne Milk Chocolate Cherry Cordials Review
- Queen Anne Black Cherry Cola Cordial Cherries Review
- Enter to Win a 4-Month Subscription to Bocandy!
- Quirky Nibble Cake Pan Review
- eCreamery's Season's Eatings Ice Cream Gift Pack Review
- COOKINA Cuisine Reusable Cooking Sheet Review
- Carolyn's Kitchen Apron Review
- Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Bean Paste Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Watermelon Fudge
- Dessert Kabobs
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- No Bake Pineapple Whip Cheesecake
- Vanilla Bean And Roasted White Chocolate Ice Cream
- Sheet Pan Pancakes
- The Best Jumbo Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins- Easy
- Southern Blueberry Cobbler
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Icebox Cake
- Lemon Cream Puffs With Fresh Blueberries