Candy Club Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Candy Club is one of the best new "clubs" ever. The monthly subscription service sends you a new and fun box of treats each month. The box I received was filled with Bit-O-Honey candies, Wonka Runts, Allan Sour Cherry Slices, Albanese Rainforest Frogs, and Suss Vanilla Caramel with Seas Salt. I discovered new candies, while enjoying some great classics.
The box was filled with over 30 Bit-O-Honey pieces. These old-fashioned candies are not something you see every day, but they really bring back childhood memories. I loved that they included so many. The "main attraction" of the Candy Club box was the three canisters of loose candy. There were two gummy candies and one hard candy. The Albanese Rainforest Frogs were my favorite candy in the box. These were gummy frogs like I have never had them before. They were the perfect texture and flavor. The final piece of candy was the Suss Vanilla Caramel. I liked it because it was so different than the fruity candy. I also loved that you could use it in baking or to make a different candy recipe.
If you like surprises and mystery, then you will love having a Candy Club subscription. The mix of candies is fantastic and each candy carefully picked based on quality. Each box comes with a cheat sheet with a description of each candy included in the box. This is a fun gift to get for kids, college students, or any candy-enthusiast!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Mix It In Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker!
- Win a Fiesta Ceramic Skillet!
- Enter to Win a Pourfect 13-Piece Measuring Spoon Set!
- Chance to Win a Bonjour All-in-One Double Boiler!
- Enter to Win a Mrs. Fields Brookie Pan!
- Enter for a chance to win the CucinaPro Manual Cookie Press!
- Chance to Win a Tovolo Pastry Mat!
- Queen Anne Black Cherry Cola Cordial Cherries Review
- Enter to Win a Kuhn Rikon Cookie Press!
- Tiddleywink Toffee Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe
- Crepe Cake