Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Baking is easier than ever when you use Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk to mix your ingredients. It's so easy to use and makes for better-tasting desserts every time.
If you've never used a dough whisk before, don't worry. I hadn't either before I tried using Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk. This kitchen tool is perfect for mixing doughs of all kinds, especially thicker doughs that have a lot of resistance to them. The flow-through design of the whisk cuts through all kinds of dough and really helps to mix wet and dry ingredients together quickly and uniformly. Unlike a wooden spoon or regular wire whisk, you won't see any sort of dough build-up with this dough whisk. You won't have to dirty your hands while trying to clean off chunks of dough from the whisk because the design fights against clogging.
This dough whisk is so strong and efficient that it can take the place of a dough mixer or bread machine. The whisk's 12-inch design gives you the perfect amount of leverage while mixing but is still light and easy to move. Though it may look a bit heavy, its thick wooden handle is actually quite light for how sturdy it is. The metal whisk itself is made of 18/8 stainless steel that will cut through anything and hold up against the thickest doughs.
Best of all, the dough whisk is a breeze to clean. All you have to do to clean this kitchen tool is run it under hot water to get rid of any residual dough (if there even is any) and wash it in warm soapy water.
If you do a lot of work with dough (baking cookies, pizza, bread, etc.) you should really invest in your very own Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk. It's incredibly affordable and a must-have for bakers.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Beanilla Extracts Review
- Enter to Win a Prize Pack of Shotwell Candy!
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Silicone Baking Sheet!
- Chance to Win a Zoku Ice Cream Maker!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Instant Ice Cream Maker!
- Chance to Win a Starpack 8-Piece Tool and Turner Set!
- Chance to Win s Simply Beyond Spray-On Spice Set!
- Chance to Win a Microplane Spice Mill!
- Kuhn Rikon PushPan Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Pecan Pie
- Cookie Dough Dip
- Lazy Apple Pie
- New Years Eve Donut Ball Drop
- Hot Chocolate Fudge
- Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Bread
- Coconut Raffaello Balls
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries