Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Baking is easier than ever when you use Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk to mix your ingredients. It's so easy to use and makes for better-tasting desserts every time.
If you've never used a dough whisk before, don't worry. I hadn't either before I tried using Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk. This kitchen tool is perfect for mixing doughs of all kinds, especially thicker doughs that have a lot of resistance to them. The flow-through design of the whisk cuts through all kinds of dough and really helps to mix wet and dry ingredients together quickly and uniformly. Unlike a wooden spoon or regular wire whisk, you won't see any sort of dough build-up with this dough whisk. You won't have to dirty your hands while trying to clean off chunks of dough from the whisk because the design fights against clogging.
This dough whisk is so strong and efficient that it can take the place of a dough mixer or bread machine. The whisk's 12-inch design gives you the perfect amount of leverage while mixing but is still light and easy to move. Though it may look a bit heavy, its thick wooden handle is actually quite light for how sturdy it is. The metal whisk itself is made of 18/8 stainless steel that will cut through anything and hold up against the thickest doughs.
Best of all, the dough whisk is a breeze to clean. All you have to do to clean this kitchen tool is run it under hot water to get rid of any residual dough (if there even is any) and wash it in warm soapy water.
If you do a lot of work with dough (baking cookies, pizza, bread, etc.) you should really invest in your very own Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk. It's incredibly affordable and a must-have for bakers.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Talk about dump and go. Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake really couldn't be any easier. This chocolate cake only calls for a… Continue reading: "Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake"
- Chance to win a Bonjour Rechargeable Milk Frother!
- Win the Gold Chocolate Bar Giveaway!
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Enter to Win Zoe's Chocolate Pretzel Bar!
- Win a SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop!
- Win a Trudeau Round Silicone Cake Pan!
- Chance to Win a Bonjour Creme Brulee Set!
- Enter for a chance to win the CucinaPro Manual Cookie Press!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Chance to Win a Starpack 8-Piece Tool and Turner Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cherry Lush
- Blueberry Bundt Cake
- Sugar Cookie Fruit Tarts
- Sweet And Salty Cereal Snack Bars
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Watermelon Pops
- Pineapple Poke Coke
- Maple Bourbon Grilled Peaches
- Peach Ice Cream Recipe
- Banana Split Dessert