Zoku Ice Cream Maker
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Zoku Ice Cream Maker
Reviewed by , Editor, TheBestDessertRecipes.com
The Zoku Ice Cream Maker is a fun and new way to make a big bowl of ice cream. The single-serve ice cream maker will have ice cream ready for you to eat in just 10 minutes! Kids and adults will both have fun playing with this nifty kitchen gadget.
The Zoku maker comes with stainless steel bowl, 1 protective sleeve, and 1 spoon. The bowl is kept in the freezer overnight. I think it is best to just keep it in there all the time so you can make ice cream on a whim. The bowl gets so cold that it can freeze individual portions of ice cream in literally minutes. The texture after 10 minutes of stirring your ice cream base is that of a soft serve ice cream. If you prefer a harder ice cream, simply put it back in the freezer to chill.
The ice cream maker comes with a small recipe booklet to help get you started. I tried making the chocolate ice cream; it was simple to make and tasted fantastic. I couldn't believe how quickly it came together.
The maker comes in 6 different, bright colors. You can get one for the whole family so everyone can have fun making and then eating their creations.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win an Anolon Eminence 10 Piece Bakeware Set!
- Chance to win a Bonjour Rechargeable Milk Frother!
- Kuhn Rikon PushPan Review
- Chance to Win a Zoku Ice Cream Maker!
- Swiss Diamond Double-Burner Griddle Review
- Win a Nature's Kitchen Perfect Measuring Cup Set!
- Chance to Win a Capresso ST300 10-Cup Coffee Maker!
- Win a Prize Pack of Gimbals Candy!
- Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
- Enter to win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Nostalgic Candy Crate!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Instant Pot St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Irish Cream Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread