Zoku Ice Cream Maker
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Zoku Ice Cream Maker
Reviewed by , Editor, TheBestDessertRecipes.com
The Zoku Ice Cream Maker is a fun and new way to make a big bowl of ice cream. The single-serve ice cream maker will have ice cream ready for you to eat in just 10 minutes! Kids and adults will both have fun playing with this nifty kitchen gadget.
The Zoku maker comes with stainless steel bowl, 1 protective sleeve, and 1 spoon. The bowl is kept in the freezer overnight. I think it is best to just keep it in there all the time so you can make ice cream on a whim. The bowl gets so cold that it can freeze individual portions of ice cream in literally minutes. The texture after 10 minutes of stirring your ice cream base is that of a soft serve ice cream. If you prefer a harder ice cream, simply put it back in the freezer to chill.
The ice cream maker comes with a small recipe booklet to help get you started. I tried making the chocolate ice cream; it was simple to make and tasted fantastic. I couldn't believe how quickly it came together.
The maker comes in 6 different, bright colors. You can get one for the whole family so everyone can have fun making and then eating their creations.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
The amazing Oatmeal Cake soars to new heights because of the decadent Coconut Walnut Icing. The cake itself is made using Old… Continue reading: "Easy Oatmeal Cake Recipe with Amazing Coconut Walnut Icing"
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Perfect Slice Cake Pan!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of AMERICAN HERITAGE Dark Chocolate!
- Chance to Win a Silchef Silicone Baking Mat Set!
- Win a Bag of Julia's Peach Cobbler Mix!
- Chance to Win a Microplane Spice Mill!
- Tovolo Kitchen Tools Prize Pack Review
- Enter to Win a Midnight Scoop Ice Cream Scoop!
- Enter to Win a SiliconeZone PURE Muffin Pan!
- Enter to Win a Silpat Silicone Valentine's Day Baking Mat!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies
- Easy Captain America Cupcakes With M&ms
- Easy Mini Cheesecakes Lemon Blackberry
- Amazing Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
- Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Lush
- Hot Blueberry Cobbler