Biscoff Cookie Family Pack Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Biscoff Cookie Family Pack
Provided by Lotus Bakeries
Reviewed by Danielle Zimmerman, editor of TheBestDessertRecipes.com
If you've never tried a Biscoff cookie, or even a bit of Biscoff cookie butter, you're really missing out on a whole world of flavor. Also known as "Europe's Favorite Cookie with Coffee" and "Europe's Coffee Break Favorite," Biscoff cookies are a wonderful treat that are just starting to become popular in the United States.
After just one bite of these cookies, you won't be able to stop yourself from eating them. They're that addictive. The cookies themselves have a wonderfully warm flavor. The best way to describe it is if a gingerbread cookie was crossed with a snickerdoodle, and even that doesn't do the flavor any justice. As far as texture, the cookies are crunchy but not at all hard. Once you bite into them, they just melt in your mouth. They're honestly one of the most delicious cookie types I've ever tried. With some research, I found out that the recipe for these cookies has stayed the same since they were first created over 80 years ago, which is really impressive and explains why they have such a classic flavor.
Biscoff cookies come packaged in sleek white sleeves. Each sleeve contains about 32 cookies which means that they'll surely satisfy more than one sweet tooth craving. Just imagine how many cravings the larger Biscoff Cookie Family Pack will be able to satisfy.
The Biscoff Cookie Family Pack has a total of 10 sleeves, meaning that there are about 320 Biscoff cookies in the whole pack. The individually wrapped sleeves make it easy to share the cookies with friends and family as well as keep yourself from eating all 27 dozen cookies at once. I especially like the way that the Biscoff Cookie Family Pack is packaged. All 10 sleeves are neatly placed in a relatively sleek and easy-open Biscoff box that didn't take up a lot of space on my counter.
The next time you visit your local grocery store or find yourself browsing the internet, I highly suggest that you buy a Biscoff Cookie Family Pack. These cookies are too good to pass up and the more you can get your hands on, the happier you'll be.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- Chance to win the Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold!
- Chance to Win a Zoku Ice Cream Maker!
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Enter to Win a StarPack Ultimate 7 Piece Silicone Baking Set!
- Enter to Win a Silpat Silicone Valentine's Day Baking Mat!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Win a Salt of the Earth Brownie and Cookie Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Lekue 3-Piece Jelly Roll Baking Kit!
- Chance to Win a Farberware 4-PC Nonstick Rose Gold Bakeware Set!
- Tovolo Kitchen Tools Prize Pack Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mint Chocolate Mini Cookie Cups
- Easy Brownie Dip
- Funfetti Cookie Sandwiches
- Burnt Almond Torte
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake
- Chocolate Pecan Cake
- Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze