Salt of the Earth Brownie and Cookie Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Salt of the Earth Bakery based in Brooklyn, NY makes some of the most delicious homemade brownies and cookies available at stores. Their signature baked goods are made with spices and sea salts from around the world. Their sought-after cookies come four to a pack and the brownies come with two in a pack.
The cookies are what put this bakery on the map. They come in five different varieties, all with cute packaging and a clever name. To be honest, I loved every flavor, but if I had to choose an absolute favorite it would be their original claim to fame, "The Cookie". It has a simple name, but complex flavor. The texture is a perfect hybrid between chewy and crunchy. The Maldon Sea Salt adds a great, salty element not typical to other cookies.
I am not a huge brownie eater so I was bit more skeptical before trying those. I can now say I have found a brownie I truly love and crave. What I love is that none of the brownies are too rich, dense, or fudgy. They have a great balance of textures and flavors. My favorite turned out to be the richest of the bunch, too! The OMGCB has handcrafted caramel and French Sea Salt added to the batter.
These cookies and brownies make fantastic gifts to bring or send to anyone near or far. The baked goods arrive incredibly fresh and ready to enjoy.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Win a Trudeau Round Silicone Cake Pan!
- Chance to win the Microplane 2-in-1 Core & Peel Apple Tool!
- Chance to Win a Silchef Silicone Baking Mat Set!
- Chance to Win a Zenker Handle-It Glass Bottom Springform Pan!
- Chance to Win a Farberware 4-PC Nonstick Rose Gold Bakeware Set!
- Win a SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop!
- Win a Fiesta Ceramic Skillet!
- Win a Rosle Stainless Steel Whisk Tool Set!
- Chance to win a Bonjour Rechargeable Milk Frother!
- Chance to Win a Tovolo Pastry Mat!