Salt of the Earth Brownie and Cookie Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Salt of the Earth Bakery based in Brooklyn, NY makes some of the most delicious homemade brownies and cookies available at stores. Their signature baked goods are made with spices and sea salts from around the world. Their sought-after cookies come four to a pack and the brownies come with two in a pack.
The cookies are what put this bakery on the map. They come in five different varieties, all with cute packaging and a clever name. To be honest, I loved every flavor, but if I had to choose an absolute favorite it would be their original claim to fame, "The Cookie". It has a simple name, but complex flavor. The texture is a perfect hybrid between chewy and crunchy. The Maldon Sea Salt adds a great, salty element not typical to other cookies.
I am not a huge brownie eater so I was bit more skeptical before trying those. I can now say I have found a brownie I truly love and crave. What I love is that none of the brownies are too rich, dense, or fudgy. They have a great balance of textures and flavors. My favorite turned out to be the richest of the bunch, too! The OMGCB has handcrafted caramel and French Sea Salt added to the batter.
These cookies and brownies make fantastic gifts to bring or send to anyone near or far. The baked goods arrive incredibly fresh and ready to enjoy.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- Enter to Win a Dreamfarm Levoons Measuring Spoon Set!
- Awesome Cookie Company's Famous Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies Review
- Enter to Win a SiliconeZone PURE Muffin Pan!
- Enter to Win The Smart Cookie Mold!
- Chance to Win Sugar Wood Sensational Caramel Shortbread!
- Chance to Win a Starpack Ice Cream Container Set!
- Awesome Cookie Company's Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Review
- Talisman Designs "Phrases" Utensil Set Review
- Prepara Topper Chopper Review
- Aerolatte Milk Frother Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie