Salt of the Earth Brownie and Cookie Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Salt of the Earth Bakery based in Brooklyn, NY makes some of the most delicious homemade brownies and cookies available at stores. Their signature baked goods are made with spices and sea salts from around the world. Their sought-after cookies come four to a pack and the brownies come with two in a pack.
The cookies are what put this bakery on the map. They come in five different varieties, all with cute packaging and a clever name. To be honest, I loved every flavor, but if I had to choose an absolute favorite it would be their original claim to fame, "The Cookie". It has a simple name, but complex flavor. The texture is a perfect hybrid between chewy and crunchy. The Maldon Sea Salt adds a great, salty element not typical to other cookies.
I am not a huge brownie eater so I was bit more skeptical before trying those. I can now say I have found a brownie I truly love and crave. What I love is that none of the brownies are too rich, dense, or fudgy. They have a great balance of textures and flavors. My favorite turned out to be the richest of the bunch, too! The OMGCB has handcrafted caramel and French Sea Salt added to the batter.
These cookies and brownies make fantastic gifts to bring or send to anyone near or far. The baked goods arrive incredibly fresh and ready to enjoy.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Step away from the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the Tollhouse chocolate chips bag. After taking one bite of Secret… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies"
- Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
- Chance to win a Bonjour Rechargeable Milk Frother!
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Enter to Win a Mrs. Fields Brookie Pan!
- Win a Trudeau Round Silicone Cake Pan!
- Chance to Win a Capresso ST300 10-Cup Coffee Maker!
- Enter to Win a Swiss Diamond Square Saute Pan!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win a Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Caramel Puff Corn
- Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
- Valentine's Day Dessert Board
- Hot Chocolate Bombs With Marshmallows
- Twix Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Red Hot Applesauce Jello Dessert
- Cherry Garcia Cookies
- Chocolate Lasagna No-bake Dessert
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Shortbread Heart Cookies