The Smart Cookie Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Smart Cookie Review
Gifted By: Shape + Store
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, TheBestDessertRecipes.com
Often times I make loads of cookie dough, but only feel like baking up one or two batches of cookies. The Smart Cookie from Shape + Store is the perfect solution for using all of your extra cookie dough. The non-stick mold forms evenly-sized cookies and lets you store them in the freezer, while taking up very little space.
At first, I was a bit skeptical since the mold makes the cookies look like a geometric shape, but once you bake them, they become perfect circles. With this design, you will not have any randomly-sized and unevenly baked cookies. The non-stick material allows for the already formed cookies to pop right out of the mold with no effort on your end. I loved that you could keep the tray of ready to bake cookies in the freezer and bake up as many as you'd like on a whim. If you get a late night craving for a warm, homemade cookie, you'll simply have to look in the freezer. Within fifteen minutes, you can have your homemade cookies ready to serve. The molds are also stackable so keeping all your favorite cookies doughs on hand is easy.
The Smart Cookie also comes with a great pamphlet of recipes to make using the mold. It had great (and easy) recipes for peanut butter cookies, oatmeal cookies, and even brownie cookies! Don't be deceived by the name of the product because you can use it for more than just cookies. Make flavored butters, spreads, and even baby food using The Smart Cookie.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to win the Cake Boss Covered Cupcake Pan!
- Chance to Win a Set of Ann Clark Mini Cookie Cutters!
- Sugarfina Happy Holidays Giftset Review
- Enter to Win a Obol Crispy Cereal Bowl!
- Enter to Win a Vacu Vin Cake Server and Divider!
- Enter to Win a Nostalgia Cake Pop and Donut Maker!
- Enter to Win a Prize Pack of Shotwell Candy!
- Chance to Win a Good Cooking Deluxe Fondue Maker!
- Chance to Win a Taylor Digital Candy Thermometer!
- Chance to Win a Silpat Silicone Cake Pan Mat!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Caramelized Apple Topping For Ice Cream
- Applesauce Spice Muffins
- Apple Rhubarb Pie
- Air Fryer Baked Apples