Dipr and Dunkr Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
If you want to have your cookies and dunk them in milk too, then you absolutely need a Dipr and Dunkr set. It makes one of the greatest eating past times even more fun!
Milk and cookies is one of the greatest combinations ever. The milk makes the cookie all nice and soft while also making the cookie taste a bit creamier. The milk, in turn, takes on the flavor of the cookie, which means that the fun's not over even when the cookie is gone. However, dipping or dunking (whichever you prefer) a cookie into milk can be a tricky business. First, you can accidentally lose your cookie to the bottom of your glass. Dipping cookies can also get messy because, while you may want to dip your treat in as far as possible, milky-wet fingers are never fun.
I really enjoy using my Dipr and Dunkr set. These fun tools make dipping and dunking my Oreos a breeze. The Dipr is a spoon-like tool that has a hook on the end of it. It's not just any hook, though. The Dipr is specially designed to fit perfectly around the filling center of a sandwich cookie, making it balance perfectly on the tool so that you can dip the cookie in your milk without getting milk all over you. It's easy to hold and easy to clean, which is useful if you have kids who want to use it.
The Dunkr is for people who don't want to hold on to their cookies while they soak up milk. This specially-designed bowl has a sandwich cookie-shaped chamber at the bottom of it that you can put your cookie in and leave it to swim in milk. The chamber keeps the cookie upright so it's easy to put in and take out. I really like the Dunkr because it doesn't have high walls, which means I don't have to put more milk into it than I actually want to. When using a glass, I usually have to fill it up to the top just to even try to dunk a cookie into my milk.
The Dipr and Dunkr set is the perfect thing for the cookie (especially Oreo) lover in your life. This set makes for a great and affordable gift and will make for some pretty fun memories. It doesn't matter if you prefer dipping or dunking. You definitely need one of each.
Read NextCucinaPro Manual Cookie Press Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Two Ingredient Chocolate Coke Cake could not be easier to make. It has never been simpler to whip up a lovely dessert that the… Continue reading: "Two Ingredient Chocolate Coke Cake"
- Enter for a chance to win the CucinaPro Manual Cookie Press!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Adjustable Rolling Pin!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Mix It In Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker!
- Got Milk? Magic Straws Review
- Awesome Cookie Company's Famous Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies Review
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Enter to Win a Mrs. Fields Brookie Pan!
- Enter to Win a Nostalgia Cake Pop and Donut Maker!
- Win a Prize Pack of Gimbals Candy!
- Enter to Win Zoe's Chocolate Pretzel Bar!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Oatmeal Bars
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Patriotic Oreo Truffles
- 15-minute Patriotic Trifle
- Delicious Sugar Cookie Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Lemon Brownies
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- French Toast Casserole
- Love Bug Valentine’s Day Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board