Got Milk? Magic Straws Review
By: Danielle Zimmerman, editor for TheBestDessertRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Got Milk? Magic Straws
Provided by Magic Straws
Reviewed by Danielle Zimmerman, editor of TheBestDessertRecipes.com
Are you or your children tired of drinking plain milk? Do you wish you had a way to entice yourself or your kids to drink more milk? Shake things up with these Got Milk? Magic Straws. The straws have magic flavor beads inside them that transform milk from bland to delicious! Because these Magic Straws make drinking milk fun, you can be sure that you and your children are getting the nutrition your bodies need.
Each plastic straw is filed with flavor beads that slowly disappear as you drink. You don't have to worry about the flavor beads falling into your milk or making a mess on the floor or your counter; both ends of each straw are crimped so that the flavor beads stay in the straw. Even though the ends are crimped, the milk flows just as easily through the straw as if they were wide open. Best of all, unlike your milk, these Magic Straws don't need to be refrigerated so you can store them anywhere and use them on the go.
The Magic Straws come in a wide variety of flavors, including Chocolate, Strawberry, and Cookies & Cream. While the straws add flavor to plain milk, they don't make the milk overly sweet which is really nice. The flavor is just strong enough where you can taste it but it doesn't overpower the flavor of your milk or make it undrinkable by being too sweet. My personal favorite Magic Straws flavor is the Cookies & Cream. It made my milk taste almost exactly like Cookies & Cream ice cream, which I loved.
Got Milk? Magic Straws come in packs of 5, 6 or 24, or you can purchase your milk straws individually if you want to choose multiple flavors or only want to buy one straw. Larger quantites of Magic Straws come in a large Got Milk? Magic Straws canister, which is really handy.
If you're looking to make drinking milk fun, magically transform your drink with these tasty Got Milk? Magic Straws.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Sugar Wood Caramel Shortbread "Hunk"
- Cake Boss Covered Cupcake Pan Review
- Frieling Layer Cake Slicer Review
- CDN Digital Candy Thermometer Review
- Tovolo Kitchen Tools Prize Pack Review
- Shirley J Cookie Mixes Review
- Emerson Creek Pottery Small Loaf Pans Review
- Zoku Ice Cream Maker Review
- Mrs. Fields Cool Bake Sheet Review
- Camp Chef Cast Iron Pie Pan Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How to Take Care of Your Stoneware Baking Dishes
- Sugar Wood
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crumble
- Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Homemade Caramel Apples
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- Raspberry Crumb Bars