Got Milk? Magic Straws Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Got Milk? Magic Straws
Provided by Magic Straws
Reviewed by Danielle Zimmerman, editor of TheBestDessertRecipes.com
Are you or your children tired of drinking plain milk? Do you wish you had a way to entice yourself or your kids to drink more milk? Shake things up with these Got Milk? Magic Straws. The straws have magic flavor beads inside them that transform milk from bland to delicious! Because these Magic Straws make drinking milk fun, you can be sure that you and your children are getting the nutrition your bodies need.
Each plastic straw is filed with flavor beads that slowly disappear as you drink. You don't have to worry about the flavor beads falling into your milk or making a mess on the floor or your counter; both ends of each straw are crimped so that the flavor beads stay in the straw. Even though the ends are crimped, the milk flows just as easily through the straw as if they were wide open. Best of all, unlike your milk, these Magic Straws don't need to be refrigerated so you can store them anywhere and use them on the go.
The Magic Straws come in a wide variety of flavors, including Chocolate, Strawberry, and Cookies & Cream. While the straws add flavor to plain milk, they don't make the milk overly sweet which is really nice. The flavor is just strong enough where you can taste it but it doesn't overpower the flavor of your milk or make it undrinkable by being too sweet. My personal favorite Magic Straws flavor is the Cookies & Cream. It made my milk taste almost exactly like Cookies & Cream ice cream, which I loved.
Got Milk? Magic Straws come in packs of 5, 6 or 24, or you can purchase your milk straws individually if you want to choose multiple flavors or only want to buy one straw. Larger quantites of Magic Straws come in a large Got Milk? Magic Straws canister, which is really handy.
If you're looking to make drinking milk fun, magically transform your drink with these tasty Got Milk? Magic Straws.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Cuisinart Instant Ice Cream Maker
- Tovolo Pastry Mat
- Lekue 3-Piece Jelly Roll Baking Kit
- Sugar Wood Caramel Shortbread "Hunk"
- Got Milk? Magic Straws Review
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- eCreamery's Season's Eatings Ice Cream Gift Pack Review
- Tastefully Simple My Mug Cake Review
- Hostess Twinkie Bake Set Review
- FUN Brownie Maker Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Walnut Cake with Caramel Glaze
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls
- Rainbow Dessert Lasagna
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- 14 Easy Halloween Recipes for Cookies
- Easy Banana Cake
- Simple Dessert Recipes: 40+ Tasty Baked Goods
- The 20+ Best Pecan Dessert Recipes for Fall
- Spread the Love: 14 Easy Frosting Recipes
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert