Got Milk? Magic Straws Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Got Milk? Magic Straws
Provided by Magic Straws
Reviewed by Danielle Zimmerman, editor of TheBestDessertRecipes.com
Are you or your children tired of drinking plain milk? Do you wish you had a way to entice yourself or your kids to drink more milk? Shake things up with these Got Milk? Magic Straws. The straws have magic flavor beads inside them that transform milk from bland to delicious! Because these Magic Straws make drinking milk fun, you can be sure that you and your children are getting the nutrition your bodies need.
Each plastic straw is filed with flavor beads that slowly disappear as you drink. You don't have to worry about the flavor beads falling into your milk or making a mess on the floor or your counter; both ends of each straw are crimped so that the flavor beads stay in the straw. Even though the ends are crimped, the milk flows just as easily through the straw as if they were wide open. Best of all, unlike your milk, these Magic Straws don't need to be refrigerated so you can store them anywhere and use them on the go.
The Magic Straws come in a wide variety of flavors, including Chocolate, Strawberry, and Cookies & Cream. While the straws add flavor to plain milk, they don't make the milk overly sweet which is really nice. The flavor is just strong enough where you can taste it but it doesn't overpower the flavor of your milk or make it undrinkable by being too sweet. My personal favorite Magic Straws flavor is the Cookies & Cream. It made my milk taste almost exactly like Cookies & Cream ice cream, which I loved.
Got Milk? Magic Straws come in packs of 5, 6 or 24, or you can purchase your milk straws individually if you want to choose multiple flavors or only want to buy one straw. Larger quantites of Magic Straws come in a large Got Milk? Magic Straws canister, which is really handy.
If you're looking to make drinking milk fun, magically transform your drink with these tasty Got Milk? Magic Straws.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Sheila G's Original Brownie Brittle Review
- Hostess Twinkie Bake Set Review
- Win a Fiesta Ceramic Skillet!
- Got Milk? Magic Straws Review
- Awesome Cookie Company's Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Review
- Fancy Flours Spring Baking Prize Pack Review
- Enter to Win a Kuhn Rikon Cookie Press!
- Lovely Candy Company Assorted Candies Review
- Kuhn Rikon PushPan Review
- Gooey on the Inside Cookie Butter Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Blueberry Bundt Cake
- Easy Autumn Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Chex Mix Recipe
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- Creepy Marzipan Insect
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Trdelnik (Czech Cinnamon Sugar Pastry)