Kuhn Rikon Mixer Splatter Guard Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
I love using my electric mixers for just about everything; what I don't love is getting all the ingredients splattered onto me! The Kuhn Rikon Mixer Splatter Guard shields you from your ingredients when you use an electric mixer. The handy tool is easy to use with a hand-mixer or stand mixer.
I loved that the guard is made to fit all kinds of sized bowls up to 12 inch diameter. The ribs along the guard make it easy to slide onto any bowl. The actual mixing whisks or paddle slide through the silicone part of the guard. The silicone ensures that the Splatter Guard will last for years to come. This part of the guard is also removable, so you don't have to worry about keeping it clean.
I also liked that the Splatter Guard is transparent. This made it easy to see what was happening in the bowl below it. This is super important if you don't want to overmix a batter.
Forget covering yourself in flour every time you bake; the Splatter Guard will keep you spotless while you bake up all your favorite desserts. After using the guard, it rinses in the sink or can go directly into your dishwasher.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe so good and so satisfying. It's truly a treasure of a dessert recipe. Topped with whipped… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecakevideocam"
- Chance to Win an Anolon Eminence 10 Piece Bakeware Set!
- Chance to win a Bonjour Rechargeable Milk Frother!
- Kuhn Rikon PushPan Review
- Chance to Win a Zoku Ice Cream Maker!
- Swiss Diamond Double-Burner Griddle Review
- Win a Nature's Kitchen Perfect Measuring Cup Set!
- Chance to Win a Capresso ST300 10-Cup Coffee Maker!
- Win a Prize Pack of Gimbals Candy!
- Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
- Enter to win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Nostalgic Candy Crate!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Instant Pot St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Irish Cream Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread