Kuhn Rikon Mixer Splatter Guard Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
I love using my electric mixers for just about everything; what I don't love is getting all the ingredients splattered onto me! The Kuhn Rikon Mixer Splatter Guard shields you from your ingredients when you use an electric mixer. The handy tool is easy to use with a hand-mixer or stand mixer.
I loved that the guard is made to fit all kinds of sized bowls up to 12 inch diameter. The ribs along the guard make it easy to slide onto any bowl. The actual mixing whisks or paddle slide through the silicone part of the guard. The silicone ensures that the Splatter Guard will last for years to come. This part of the guard is also removable, so you don't have to worry about keeping it clean.
I also liked that the Splatter Guard is transparent. This made it easy to see what was happening in the bowl below it. This is super important if you don't want to overmix a batter.
Forget covering yourself in flour every time you bake; the Splatter Guard will keep you spotless while you bake up all your favorite desserts. After using the guard, it rinses in the sink or can go directly into your dishwasher.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Step away from the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the Tollhouse chocolate chips bag. After taking one bite of Secret… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies"
- Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
- Chance to win a Bonjour Rechargeable Milk Frother!
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Enter to Win a Mrs. Fields Brookie Pan!
- Win a Trudeau Round Silicone Cake Pan!
- Chance to Win a Capresso ST300 10-Cup Coffee Maker!
- Enter to Win a Swiss Diamond Square Saute Pan!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win a Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Caramel Puff Corn
- Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
- Valentine's Day Dessert Board
- Hot Chocolate Bombs With Marshmallows
- Twix Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Red Hot Applesauce Jello Dessert
- Cherry Garcia Cookies
- Chocolate Lasagna No-bake Dessert
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Shortbread Heart Cookies