Magisso Cake Server Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
For many people, serving cake can be quite a hassle and can take a lot of effort. I don't know about you, but I'm always worried about cutting even slices. Not only that, but I can never seem to transfer slices from the cake to people's plates without making a mess and having the cake slice fall on its side.
However, after using the Magisso Cake Server, I don't have to worry about either of these things ever again. The Magisso Cake Server serves perfect slices of cake every time. The secret is in its interesting and appealing design. This cake server is made of a single piece of hand-polished stainless steel, which means that it has a really responsive design that's perfect for serving. While the server isn't sharp, it does have a bit of an edge to it that makes cutting through flour-based cakes practically effortless. I barely had to apply any pressure to the cake server for it to slice through my cake.
Another great thing about the cake server is that, while the stainless steel is strong, it's not thick. To use the cake server, you simply grip the narrow end of the server and cut into the cake with the wider end. Once you've cut a slice, all you need to do is squeeze the narrow end and lift the slice onto a plate. Because the metal is relatively thin and the cake server is all one piece, it's easy to grip and to squeeze. I was able to slice and serve an entire cake without my hand hurting or tiring.
One of the benefits of using the Magisso Cake Server to cut a cake is its precision. It leaves very few crumbs on the cake plate because it cuts through the cake so cleanly. It also makes it easy to cut even cake slices every time because it never loses its shape.
The Magisso Cake Server has won quite a few, very well-deserved awards for its design and functionality. It's one of the best baking tools I've ever come across and I'm incredibly pleased to have it in my kitchen. If you love baking and sharing cakes, you must get yourself a Magisso Cake Server.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Lekue 3-Piece Jelly Roll Baking Kit
- Cuisinart Instant Ice Cream Maker
- Tovolo Pastry Mat
- Got Milk? Magic Straws Review
- SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop Review
- Tastefully Simple My Mug Cake Review
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Bonjour Creme Brulee Set Review
- Queen Anne Milk Chocolate Cherry Cordials Review
- Wine Traveler Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Walnut Cake with Caramel Glaze
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls
- Rainbow Dessert Lasagna
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- 14 Easy Halloween Recipes for Cookies
- Easy Banana Cake
- Simple Dessert Recipes: 40+ Tasty Baked Goods
- The 20+ Best Pecan Dessert Recipes for Fall
- Spread the Love: 14 Easy Frosting Recipes
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert