Magisso Cake Server Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
For many people, serving cake can be quite a hassle and can take a lot of effort. I don't know about you, but I'm always worried about cutting even slices. Not only that, but I can never seem to transfer slices from the cake to people's plates without making a mess and having the cake slice fall on its side.
However, after using the Magisso Cake Server, I don't have to worry about either of these things ever again. The Magisso Cake Server serves perfect slices of cake every time. The secret is in its interesting and appealing design. This cake server is made of a single piece of hand-polished stainless steel, which means that it has a really responsive design that's perfect for serving. While the server isn't sharp, it does have a bit of an edge to it that makes cutting through flour-based cakes practically effortless. I barely had to apply any pressure to the cake server for it to slice through my cake.
Another great thing about the cake server is that, while the stainless steel is strong, it's not thick. To use the cake server, you simply grip the narrow end of the server and cut into the cake with the wider end. Once you've cut a slice, all you need to do is squeeze the narrow end and lift the slice onto a plate. Because the metal is relatively thin and the cake server is all one piece, it's easy to grip and to squeeze. I was able to slice and serve an entire cake without my hand hurting or tiring.
One of the benefits of using the Magisso Cake Server to cut a cake is its precision. It leaves very few crumbs on the cake plate because it cuts through the cake so cleanly. It also makes it easy to cut even cake slices every time because it never loses its shape.
The Magisso Cake Server has won quite a few, very well-deserved awards for its design and functionality. It's one of the best baking tools I've ever come across and I'm incredibly pleased to have it in my kitchen. If you love baking and sharing cakes, you must get yourself a Magisso Cake Server.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Miami Beach Chocolates Hazelnut Chocolate Log Review
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Queen Anne Milk Chocolate Cherry Cordials Review
- Lekue Cookie Kit Review
- Spoonable Caramel Sauce Review
- Tovolo Kitchen Tools Prize Pack Review
- Awesome Cookie Company's Famous Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies Review
- Mrs. Anderson's Baking Mat Review
- Fancy Flours Spring Baking Prize Pack Review
- Aerolatte Milk Frother Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ricotta Pound Cake Cupcakes with Whipped Ricotta Frosting
- Mini Raspberry Chocolate Pound Cakes
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Mascarpone Blueberry Cake
- Dark Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- Dr. Pepper Pound Cake Recipe
- Copycat Sara Lee Pound Cake Recipe
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka
- Coconut Cashew Bars