Swiss Diamond Square Saute Pan Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Swiss Diamond Square Saute Pan is a beautiful, nonstick pan that can handle cooking all of your sauces, candies, and much more. The 5 quart saute pan comes with a glass lid and can be used on the stove or in the oven up to 500 degrees F. After cooking you can put the pan right in the dishwasher for an incredibly easy clean up.
Swiss Diamond is known for their superior nonstick coating. Their special process uses actual diamonds to create a durable and completely nonstick surface. The coating has been proven to actually last years longer than other cookware with different nonstick coating. The coating makes cleaning Swiss Diamond pans a breeze. I find a light rinse does the trick, but you can also put the pan and lid right in the dishwasher.
At 11" x 11" in size and a 5 quart capacity, this pan is the perfect size for many savory and sweet recipes. You can use the large surface area to make casserole recipes, brown beef, or make a delicious sauce. I love how much room there is to maneuver; flipping and stirring food is much easier with the large surface space.
The surface of the pan heats quickly and evenly over an electric or gas stovetop. This is incredibly important when cooking on a large surface area like this pan. Food doesn't burn or undercook in spots which can happen in lesser quality pans.
I love the handle on this pan. It has an imprint for you to grip and allows you to easily maneuver the food you are cooking. The ergonomics behind the handle keeps your hand from cramping while cooking for a long period of time. I found it really easy to lift the pan with hot food on and off the stove.
This Swiss Diamond Saute Pan is incredibly functional and I have found myself reaching for it just about every day since first using it. Not only is it highly useful but it holds up extremely well against wear and tear. This pan makes a wonderful addition to any kitchen and would be a great gift for anyone who cooks!
See the pan in action below!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake is an easy cake recipe that dates back to the Depression Era. Believe it or not, but this lemon… Continue reading: "Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake"
- Enter to Win a Midnight Scoop Ice Cream Scoop!
- Enter to Win a Nostalgia Cake Pop and Donut Maker!
- COOKINA Cuisine Reusable Cooking Sheet Review
- eCreamery's Season's Eatings Ice Cream Gift Pack Review
- Win a Prize Pack of Gimbals Candy!
- Got Milk? Magic Straws Review
- Win a Stapack Holiday Silicone Candy Mold Set!
- Enter to Win a Silpat Silicone Valentine's Day Baking Mat!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Chance to Win a Zenker Mini Springform Pan Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert
- Easy Burnt Cheesecake Recipe
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Chocolate Chess Pie