Zoe's Chocolate Pretzel Bar Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Zoe's Chocolate makes some unbelievable artisan chocolate bars and truffle treats. Their Pretzel Bar uses dark and semi-sweet chocolate, along with the locally produced Martin's pretzels and fancy Fleur de Sel to create a supreme chocolate bar. The combination of flavors is irresistible.
While the pretzel and chocolate combination is nothing new, the Zoe's Chocolate take on it is refined and enhanced. The use of locally produced pretzels makes the bar more interesting and keeps it from seeming like a mass produced chocolate bar. The subtle addition of delicate flakes of Fleur de Sel not only brings out all the best parts of the dark chocolate flavor, but also it also adds another texture that will delight the senses.
The Bar Collection has all kinds of chocolate bars with fun and bold flavor combinations. The bars come with beautifully designed packaging and a description of the flavor profile on the back of the bar. They make for a great addition to a gift basket. You can also surprise your significant other with a delicious bar or reward yourself with this heavenly chocolate.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win an Anolon Eminence 10 Piece Bakeware Set!
- Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
- Win a SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop!
- Chance to Win a Gourmac Easy Action Cookie Press & Food Decorator!
- Emerson Creek Pottery Small Loaf Pans Review
- Enter to Win a 4-Month Subscription to Bocandy!
- Chance to Win a Bonjour All-in-One Double Boiler!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
- Chance to Win a Peugeot Lanka Cinnamon Mill
- Win a Prize Pack of Gimbals Candy!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft And Chewy Caramel Popcorn
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Instant Pot St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Irish Cream Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies