Zoku Mini Ice Pop Mold Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Zoku Mini Ice Pop Mold is an incredibly easy to use mold that allows you to create delicious little frozen treats. The silicone mold makes 9 mini ice pops in just hours. You can make ice pops, chocolate pops, lollipops, and even ice in the versatile mold.
This ice pop mold is fun to use with children because they can do all the steps themselves, under your supervision. To make ice pops, all you need is chilled juice of any variety. Simply pour the juice or juices into the mold until each fill line and put the sticks on top. No need to keep the sticks balanced, they will become centered as the ice pops freeze. The frozen pops come out of the mold with ease. The silicone bends to push the pop out.
I love that you can make frozen treats out of just juice. This makes a healthy sweet bite that won't give you any guilt. I also like experimenting with different pop recipes like one for an ice cream sundae pop! The ideas are endless when it comes to making delectable treats in this mold.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Step away from the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the Tollhouse chocolate chips bag. After taking one bite of Secret… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies"
- Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
- Chance to win a Bonjour Rechargeable Milk Frother!
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries Molten Lava Chocolate Cake Mix Review
- Enter to Win a Mrs. Fields Brookie Pan!
- Win a Trudeau Round Silicone Cake Pan!
- Chance to Win a Capresso ST300 10-Cup Coffee Maker!
- Enter to Win a Swiss Diamond Square Saute Pan!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win a Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Dimple Ice Cream Scoop!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Caramel Puff Corn
- Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
- Valentine's Day Dessert Board
- Hot Chocolate Bombs With Marshmallows
- Twix Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Red Hot Applesauce Jello Dessert
- Cherry Garcia Cookies
- Chocolate Lasagna No-bake Dessert
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Shortbread Heart Cookies