Zoku Mini Ice Pop Mold Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Zoku Mini Ice Pop Mold is an incredibly easy to use mold that allows you to create delicious little frozen treats. The silicone mold makes 9 mini ice pops in just hours. You can make ice pops, chocolate pops, lollipops, and even ice in the versatile mold.
This ice pop mold is fun to use with children because they can do all the steps themselves, under your supervision. To make ice pops, all you need is chilled juice of any variety. Simply pour the juice or juices into the mold until each fill line and put the sticks on top. No need to keep the sticks balanced, they will become centered as the ice pops freeze. The frozen pops come out of the mold with ease. The silicone bends to push the pop out.
I love that you can make frozen treats out of just juice. This makes a healthy sweet bite that won't give you any guilt. I also like experimenting with different pop recipes like one for an ice cream sundae pop! The ideas are endless when it comes to making delectable treats in this mold.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe so good and so satisfying. It's truly a treasure of a dessert recipe. Topped with whipped… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecakevideocam"
- Chance to Win an Anolon Eminence 10 Piece Bakeware Set!
- Chance to win a Bonjour Rechargeable Milk Frother!
- Kuhn Rikon PushPan Review
- Chance to Win a Zoku Ice Cream Maker!
- Swiss Diamond Double-Burner Griddle Review
- Win a Nature's Kitchen Perfect Measuring Cup Set!
- Chance to Win a Capresso ST300 10-Cup Coffee Maker!
- Win a Prize Pack of Gimbals Candy!
- Mrs. Anderson's Dough Whisk Review
- Enter to win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Nostalgic Candy Crate!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Instant Pot St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Irish Cream Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread