Whipped Coconut Buttercream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"There's nothing better than this recipe for Whipped Coconut Buttercream Frosting. Made completely from scratch, this simple recipe is perfect slathered on cakes, cupcakes, or right from the spoon. It's made with powdered sugar, butter, coconut milk, and vanilla. The end result has a thick, silky texture and a light coconut taste, making it great for any tropical dessert."
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This easy dump cake recipe is inspired by the delicious flavors in a Pina Colada cocktail. This Coconut and Pineapple Dump Cake… Continue reading: "Coconut and Pineapple Dump Cake"
- Pudding Mix Vanilla Frosting
- Oreo Cookie Spread
- How to Choose the Right Types of Frosting
- Homemade Pineapple Curd
- Fluffy Cloud Frosting
- Homemade Lemon Whipped Cream
- Easy White Chocolate Buttercream
- Easy DIY Stabilized Whipped Cream
- Spread the Love: 14 Easy Frosting Recipes
- The Perfect Vanilla Frosting
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert
- Easy Burnt Cheesecake Recipe
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Chocolate Chess Pie