This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Apple Cider Doughnuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Apple Cider Doughnuts are a thing of beauty here in upstate New York. They show up every year about this time at farm stands and apple orchards across the area. Folks debate which orchard has the best doughnut, and you’ll even see commercials from various orchards on tv once the Apple Cider Doughnuts make an appearance in the Fall. One of our favorite places to pick up these sweet treats is an apple orchard that’s about 10 minutes away from our house. We’ll drive over there occasionally on a Saturday afternoon to pick up 2 doughnuts. I can’t trust myself with buying any more than 2! In fact, those doughnuts usually don’t make it out of the parking lot. Yup, these Apple Cider Doughnuts are parking lot good. That’s legit."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- A Slice Of Cake That’s Worth The Trip To NYC
- Country Crescent Apple Dumplings
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- 11 Easy Dessert Recipes: Orange Creamsicle Desserts
- Apple Cranberry Crisp
- 16 Easy Peach Dessert Recipes
- Spring Lemon Lime Bars
- Lemon Tarts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie