Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These chocolate covered berries are not only beautiful but delicious and so easy to make! They would be a special treat for so many occasions; Easter, a baby shower, or any party where you want to bring a festive but easy dessert that your host will love! These Ghirardelli Chocolate Berries look so pretty dipped in Ghirardelli white chocolate and decorated with a drizzle of royal icing, and this is such an easy recipe to make it won't keep you in the kitchen all day! Enjoy! "
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 2 C Ghirardelli White chocolate
- 1 carton of strawberries, washed and dried
- Royal icing
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp cream of tarter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 - 3 C powdered sugar
- pink, purple and yellow gel colors
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes