This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Monster Candy Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Create these spooky cauldron monster apples for your next Halloween party! Dipped in chocolate and caramel then covered in creepy sprinkles. These sweet treats are sure to be a hit! These witchy monster apples are the perfect way to get into the Halloween spirit. Those candy eyeballs are so fun right? These Halloween apples are easy to make and only require only a few ingredients, so you can have them ready in no time. Plus, they’re sure to be a hit with both kids and adults alike."
Read NextEasy Apple Strudel Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Pay homage to your grandmother with this recipe for Just-Like-Grandma's Banana Cake. With a little bit of your love baked in, this… Continue reading: "Just-Like-Grandma's Banana Cake"
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Country Crescent Apple Dumplings
- 38 Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Erva's Very Berry Raspberry Cake
- Apple Pie Shortbread Bars
- Easy Apple Brown Betty Recipe
- Jello Trifle
- Sweet n Spicy Salad Sensation
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Pumpkin Bread
- Avalanche Cookies
- Strawberry Cinnamon Rolls
- Raspberry Cupcakes
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars