This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
18 Easy Recipes for Dessert
- see all comments
"why can't I get the recipe"
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
Baked Apple Oatmeal
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Does it count as baked when it’s microwaved for 60 seconds? It’s my recipe, and I’m going to say it’s allowed. Not only is this recipe for baked apple oatmeal super easy (and super fast, it only takes a minute and a half) there is no clean up! The bowl is the apple, and you can eat it after. While the apple is microwaved, it releases some of it’s natural juices, infusing the oatmeal with natural apple flavor."
Preparation Time3 min
Cooking Time1 min
Read NextStrawberry Cheesecake Puffs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Crispy Pantry Peach Cobbler
Crispy Pantry Peach Cobbler is so easy to make. Why? Because like this peach cobbler recipe's name suggests, you can probably find… Continue reading: "Crispy Pantry Peach Cobbler"
- Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs
- Country Crescent Apple Dumplings
- Strawberry Cobbler
- 20 Tropical Desserts with Pineapple
- White Chocolate Raspberry Cream Horns
- Banana Trifle With Strawberry And Blueberry
- Crumbly Cranberry Shortbread Bars
- Bisquick Peach Cobbler
- 38 Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- 11 Easy Dessert Recipes: Orange Creamsicle Desserts
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cherry Almond Yogurt Cake
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- Red White And Blue Marble Cake
- Peanut Butter Cake Mix Cookies
- Cinnamon Cupcake Recipe
- Blueberry Shortbread Crumble Bars
- Strawberry Crumble Bars
- Coconut Cream Lush
- Snicker Doodle Cookies
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake Bars