This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Carrot Halwa Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"One of the most popular Indian dessert, sweet recipe with just cook the carrots in milk, add sugar and garnish with nuts and ghee! Thats it! n a wide pan , add in ghee dry roast the nuts and keep side. In the same pan , add in the grated carrots and sauté the carrots for 15 mins. Now add in the milk, sugar, elachi powder and mix well. cook the carrot- milk mixture for 30- 40 mins. Keep stirring in between, make sure it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan. Now add the condensed milk and cook for 2 to 3 mins. Personalise your topping with pista, almond and your favourite drynuts."
NotesMake sure you use the non- stick pan.
the measurements give in the ingredients can be changed according to ur taste bud.
Dry nuts like pista, almond, cashews can also be used.
Read Next2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The amazing Oatmeal Cake soars to new heights because of the decadent Coconut Walnut Icing. The cake itself is made using Old… Continue reading: "Easy Oatmeal Cake Recipe with Amazing Coconut Walnut Icing"
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Clean and Healthy Strawberry Crisp
- Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
- Healthy Banana Bread Bars
- Key Lime Protein Smoothie
- Berries & Cream Parfait
- Low-Fat Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Desserts with Few Ingredients
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Carrot Cake Trifle Dessert
- Deep Fried Churros At Home
- Rich And Creamy Instant Pot Carrot Cake Cheesecake Recipe
- Super Easy Chocolate Peppermint Cake Roll
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts
- Amazing Strawberries And Cream Stuffed French Toast
- Baked Carrot Cake Donuts
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Banana Pecan Muffins
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita