Strawberries with Coconut Cashew Crumble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This simple recipe for Strawberries with Coconut Cashew Crumble is a delicious (and Whole30 approved) snack that can also double as a breakfast side. This delicious (and healthy) snack not only satisfies my hunger but makes me feel good about what I’m eating. I’m not sure if it’s my tastebuds changes or if I’m going crazy but I taste a sweet vanilla note, yet there is no vanilla in the recipe. It’s magical. Want to kick it up a bit? Add some coconut cream, it’s super easy to make! Simply add a can of coconut milk in the fridge, after a few hours scoop the waxy fat (I know that sounds unappealing, just go with it) out and whip it up. It’s really good."
Preparation Time1 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Walnut Cake with Caramel Glaze
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls
- Rainbow Dessert Lasagna
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- 14 Easy Halloween Recipes for Cookies
- Easy Banana Cake
- Simple Dessert Recipes: 40+ Tasty Baked Goods
- The 20+ Best Pecan Dessert Recipes for Fall
- Spread the Love: 14 Easy Frosting Recipes
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert