Strawberries with Coconut Cashew Crumble
By: Randa Derkson from thebewitchinkitchen.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This simple recipe for Strawberries with Coconut Cashew Crumble is a delicious (and Whole30 approved) snack that can also double as a breakfast side. This delicious (and healthy) snack not only satisfies my hunger but makes me feel good about what I’m eating. I’m not sure if it’s my tastebuds changes or if I’m going crazy but I taste a sweet vanilla note, yet there is no vanilla in the recipe. It’s magical. Want to kick it up a bit? Add some coconut cream, it’s super easy to make! Simply add a can of coconut milk in the fridge, after a few hours scoop the waxy fat (I know that sounds unappealing, just go with it) out and whip it up. It’s really good."
Preparation Time1 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Light and Creamy Fruit Salad
- 24 Quick and Easy Dessert Recipes with Few Ingredients
- Sugar-Free Butterbeer
- Frozen Butterbeer Popsicles
- Healthy Fudgy Brownie Bites
- Amish Peanut Butter Recipe
- Greek Yogurt Waldorf Salad
- 29 Healthy Dessert Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How to Take Care of Your Stoneware Baking Dishes
- Sugar Wood
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crumble
- Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Homemade Caramel Apples
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- Raspberry Crumb Bars