Strawberries with Coconut Cashew Crumble
By: Randa Derkson from thebewitchinkitchen.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This simple recipe for Strawberries with Coconut Cashew Crumble is a delicious (and Whole30 approved) snack that can also double as a breakfast side. This delicious (and healthy) snack not only satisfies my hunger but makes me feel good about what I’m eating. I’m not sure if it’s my tastebuds changes or if I’m going crazy but I taste a sweet vanilla note, yet there is no vanilla in the recipe. It’s magical. Want to kick it up a bit? Add some coconut cream, it’s super easy to make! Simply add a can of coconut milk in the fridge, after a few hours scoop the waxy fat (I know that sounds unappealing, just go with it) out and whip it up. It’s really good."
Preparation Time1 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Skinny Monkey Bread Bites
- 24 Healthy Dessert Recipes
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- 24 Easy Dessert Recipes with Few Ingredients
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Pan Cookie
- 3-Ingredient No-Bake Toddler Cookies
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fudge
- Easy Low Carb Scotcharoos
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ricotta Pound Cake Cupcakes with Whipped Ricotta Frosting
- Mini Raspberry Chocolate Pound Cakes
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Mascarpone Blueberry Cake
- Dark Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- Dr. Pepper Pound Cake Recipe
- Copycat Sara Lee Pound Cake Recipe
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka
- Coconut Cashew Bars