Strawberries with Coconut Cashew Crumble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This simple recipe for Strawberries with Coconut Cashew Crumble is a delicious (and Whole30 approved) snack that can also double as a breakfast side. This delicious (and healthy) snack not only satisfies my hunger but makes me feel good about what I’m eating. I’m not sure if it’s my tastebuds changes or if I’m going crazy but I taste a sweet vanilla note, yet there is no vanilla in the recipe. It’s magical. Want to kick it up a bit? Add some coconut cream, it’s super easy to make! Simply add a can of coconut milk in the fridge, after a few hours scoop the waxy fat (I know that sounds unappealing, just go with it) out and whip it up. It’s really good."
Preparation Time1 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars
- That's Amore Skinny Cannoli Dip
- Mason Jar Monster Cookies
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- Simple Yogurt Parfaits
- 24 Quick and Easy Dessert Recipes with Few Ingredients
- 3-Ingredient No-Bake Toddler Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Lentil Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-Free Soft Baked Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Rosemary Pear Thumbprint Cookies
- Decadent Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour
- Puff Pastry Flowers
- Ultimate Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Maple Pecan Tea Cookies
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Pudding
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree
- Holstein FUN Hand Mixer