Strawberries with Coconut Cashew Crumble
By: Randa Derkson from thebewitchinkitchen.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This simple recipe for Strawberries with Coconut Cashew Crumble is a delicious (and Whole30 approved) snack that can also double as a breakfast side. This delicious (and healthy) snack not only satisfies my hunger but makes me feel good about what I’m eating. I’m not sure if it’s my tastebuds changes or if I’m going crazy but I taste a sweet vanilla note, yet there is no vanilla in the recipe. It’s magical. Want to kick it up a bit? Add some coconut cream, it’s super easy to make! Simply add a can of coconut milk in the fridge, after a few hours scoop the waxy fat (I know that sounds unappealing, just go with it) out and whip it up. It’s really good."
Preparation Time1 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Strawberry Banana Mousse
- Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
- 29 Healthy Dessert Recipes
- That's Amore Skinny Cannoli Dip
- Healthy Strawberry Rhubarb Bars
- Better For You Peanut Butter Cookies
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- Skinny Monkey Bread Bites
- Dark Chocolate Cherry No-Bake Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 24 Quick and Easy Cherry Dessert Recipes
- Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cake
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- 22 Deep Fried Dessert Recipes
- Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold
- 26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake Recipe
- Boozy Peach Pie Bars