Greek Yogurt Waldorf Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This spin on the classic Waldorf Salad uses Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise, lemon juice, and a couple other additional ingredients to give it a fresh new flavor."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
The amazing Oatmeal Cake soars to new heights because of the decadent Coconut Walnut Icing. The cake itself is made using Old… Continue reading: "Easy Oatmeal Cake Recipe with Amazing Coconut Walnut Icing"
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Mason Jar Monster Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Cherry No-Bake Cookies
- 3-Ingredient No-Bake Toddler Cookies
- Skinny Monkey Bread Bites
- Sugar-Free Butterbeer
- Pumpkin Apple Smoothie Bowl
- 24 Desserts with Few Ingredients
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies
- Easy Captain America Cupcakes With M&ms
- Easy Mini Cheesecakes Lemon Blackberry
- Amazing Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
- Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Lush
- Hot Blueberry Cobbler