Brie Topped Maple Walnut Acorn Squash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I'm pretty sure acorn squash is the new pumpkin. Well, at least for me. This Brie Topped Maple Walnut Acorn Squash just did me in. What is it about gourds? I love 'em. Yum. Just like a muffin, this bad boy is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or (and!) dinner! And just like my other recipes, it's completely customizable to your tastes. Don't like maple syrup? Use honey instead. Not a fan of brie? Skip it all together! It's yummy no matter what!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Whether you are a huge fan of pineapple, or are simply in need of a little sunshine, The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake recipe is the… Continue reading: "The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake"
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Paleo Banana Bread
- Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- Sugar-Free Butterbeer
- Greek Yogurt Waldorf Salad
- Chunky Monkey Bark
- Healthy Banana Bread Bars
- 24 Desserts with Few Ingredients
- 5-Ingredient Matcha Tiramisu Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 5-ingredient Mixed Berry Fruit Jam
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- Whipped Jello Mandarin Orange Mousse
- Blueberry Lush
- Easy Peach Ice Cream
- Almond Poppyseed Muffins
- Air Fryer Deep Fried Oreos Recipe
- Mini Strawberry Lemon Tarts
- Cherry Fluff