Peppermint Choc Chip Nice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Peppermint Choc Chip Nice cream; sweet and creamy with a hint of peppermint and lots of choc chips… and no guilt in sight! Once the banana is frozen, this dessert takes no time to whip up and with only four ingredients needed! This is the perfect recipe for kids to make and a super healthy alternative to sugary desserts and ice creams. The green also makes this recipe perfect to celebrate St Patricks day with!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
- Light and Creamy Fruit Salad
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- Slow Cooker Oatmeal Raisin Baked Apples
- Mason Jar Monster Cookies
- That's Amore Skinny Cannoli Dip
- Dark Chocolate Cherry No-Bake Cookies
- Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
- Skinny Monkey Bread Bites
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rachael Ray 5-Piece Oven Lovin' Bakeware Set
- Meringue Ghost Chocolate Sugar Cookies
- Raspberry French Toast Casserole
- Easy Homemade Pumpkin Gelato
- Halloween Chocolate Graham Breakaways
- Delicious Old Fashioned Apple Cake
- Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- Pecan Pie Muffins
- Pecan Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Apple Cobbler Cheesecake Bars