Peppermint Choc Chip Nice Cream
By: Kirsten Burrows from treatyourselfsweeter.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Peppermint Choc Chip Nice cream; sweet and creamy with a hint of peppermint and lots of choc chips… and no guilt in sight! Once the banana is frozen, this dessert takes no time to whip up and with only four ingredients needed! This is the perfect recipe for kids to make and a super healthy alternative to sugary desserts and ice creams. The green also makes this recipe perfect to celebrate St Patricks day with!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
- 3-Ingredient No-Bake Toddler Cookies
- Skinny Monkey Bread Bites
- Healthy Strawberry Rhubarb Bars
- Mason Jar Monster Cookies
- That's Amore Skinny Cannoli Dip
- 24 Quick and Easy Dessert Recipes with Few Ingredients
- Paleo Banana Bread
- Dark Chocolate Cherry No-Bake Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Caramel Nutella Brownies
- Lovely Lemon Jello Cake Recipe
- Banana Cream Pie with Nilla Wafer Crust
- Cake Boss Covered Cupcake Pan Review
- 46 Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Summer Fruit Dip
- Plum and Berry Galette
- Delicious Raspberry Lemonade
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Brownies
- Blueberry Crumb Donut