Peppermint Choc Chip Nice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Peppermint Choc Chip Nice cream; sweet and creamy with a hint of peppermint and lots of choc chips… and no guilt in sight! Once the banana is frozen, this dessert takes no time to whip up and with only four ingredients needed! This is the perfect recipe for kids to make and a super healthy alternative to sugary desserts and ice creams. The green also makes this recipe perfect to celebrate St Patricks day with!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Whether you are a huge fan of pineapple, or are simply in need of a little sunshine, The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake recipe is the… Continue reading: "The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake"
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Paleo Banana Bread
- Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- Sugar-Free Butterbeer
- Greek Yogurt Waldorf Salad
- Chunky Monkey Bark
- Healthy Banana Bread Bars
- 24 Desserts with Few Ingredients
- 5-Ingredient Matcha Tiramisu Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 5-ingredient Mixed Berry Fruit Jam
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- Whipped Jello Mandarin Orange Mousse
- Blueberry Lush
- Easy Peach Ice Cream
- Almond Poppyseed Muffins
- Air Fryer Deep Fried Oreos Recipe
- Mini Strawberry Lemon Tarts
- Cherry Fluff