Peppermint Choc Chip Nice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Peppermint Choc Chip Nice cream; sweet and creamy with a hint of peppermint and lots of choc chips… and no guilt in sight! Once the banana is frozen, this dessert takes no time to whip up and with only four ingredients needed! This is the perfect recipe for kids to make and a super healthy alternative to sugary desserts and ice creams. The green also makes this recipe perfect to celebrate St Patricks day with!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
24 Desserts with Few Ingredients
29 Healthy Dessert Recipes
That's Amore Skinny Cannoli Dip
Peanut Butter Banana Cookies
Low-Fat Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
Healthy Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Bowl
Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
3-Ingredient No-Bake Toddler Cookies
Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- One Bowl No Bake Maltesers Fridge Cake
- Unicorn Popcorn
- Caramel Cookie Bar Recipe
- Easy Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie Recipe
- Thor Ragnorok Inspired Cupcake Recipe
- Fall Themed Cupcakes Recipe
- Delicious Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Cookies Recipe
- Easy Cookie Bar Recipe That We Love
- Pistachio Lemon Bars
- Adorable Disney Pixar Coco Inspired Guitar Cupcakes Recipe