Peppermint Choc Chip Nice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Peppermint Choc Chip Nice cream; sweet and creamy with a hint of peppermint and lots of choc chips… and no guilt in sight! Once the banana is frozen, this dessert takes no time to whip up and with only four ingredients needed! This is the perfect recipe for kids to make and a super healthy alternative to sugary desserts and ice creams. The green also makes this recipe perfect to celebrate St Patricks day with!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Vanilla Bean Roasted Acorn Squash
- Healthy Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Bowl
- Dark Chocolate Cherry No-Bake Cookies
- Healthy Cinnamon Apple and Butterscotch Cake
- Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
- Paleo Banana Bread
- Skinny Monkey Bread Bites
- Mason Jar Monster Cookies
- Easy Low Carb Scotcharoos
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Pound Cake
- Amish No-Bake Cookies
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
- No Churn Melon and Condensed Milk Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Fluffernutter Bars
- Bulbhead Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan
- Blueberry Fro-yo without Ice Cream Maker
- Fiesta Ceramic Rectangular Baking Dish