Peanut Butter & Dark Chocolate Granola
By: April Woods from mamalovesfood.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If I've learned anything about being a parent, so much is about the spin you put on things. Don't want to eat broccoli? But they're tiny little trees and you're the tree eating ogre! Can't have your regular breakfast cereal? Let's hit Sam's Club and get the ingredients to make your very own granola cereal with peanut butter and chocolate! So we did. And all week he's been bragging about his awesome chocolate cereal, not even realizing it's sweetened with applesauce and honey and possibly a billion or so times healthier than the stuff he normally wants."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 29 Healthy Dessert Recipes
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
- 24 Quick and Easy Dessert Recipes with Few Ingredients
- Strawberry Banana Mousse
- Better For You Peanut Butter Cookies
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fudge
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars
- Peppermint Choc Chip Nice Cream
- Matcha Marshmallows
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Cider Donuts
- The Best Snickerdoodles
- Buchteln, Austrian Baked Doughnuts
- Strawberry Shortcake for One
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Carrot Cake Bundt Cake
- Italian Cream Cupcakes
- Pull-apart Monkey Bread
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes