Peanut Butter & Dark Chocolate Granola
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If I've learned anything about being a parent, so much is about the spin you put on things. Don't want to eat broccoli? But they're tiny little trees and you're the tree eating ogre! Can't have your regular breakfast cereal? Let's hit Sam's Club and get the ingredients to make your very own granola cereal with peanut butter and chocolate! So we did. And all week he's been bragging about his awesome chocolate cereal, not even realizing it's sweetened with applesauce and honey and possibly a billion or so times healthier than the stuff he normally wants."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars
- That's Amore Skinny Cannoli Dip
- Mason Jar Monster Cookies
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- Simple Yogurt Parfaits
- 24 Quick and Easy Dessert Recipes with Few Ingredients
- 3-Ingredient No-Bake Toddler Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Lentil Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-Free Soft Baked Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Rosemary Pear Thumbprint Cookies
- Decadent Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour
- Puff Pastry Flowers
- Ultimate Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Maple Pecan Tea Cookies
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Pudding
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree
- Holstein FUN Hand Mixer