Peanut Butter & Dark Chocolate Granola
By: April Woods from mamalovesfood.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If I've learned anything about being a parent, so much is about the spin you put on things. Don't want to eat broccoli? But they're tiny little trees and you're the tree eating ogre! Can't have your regular breakfast cereal? Let's hit Sam's Club and get the ingredients to make your very own granola cereal with peanut butter and chocolate! So we did. And all week he's been bragging about his awesome chocolate cereal, not even realizing it's sweetened with applesauce and honey and possibly a billion or so times healthier than the stuff he normally wants."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Skinny Monkey Bread Bites
- Greek Yogurt Waldorf Salad
- 29 Healthy Dessert Recipes
- Sugar-Free Butterbeer
- Amish Peanut Butter Recipe
- Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Quick and Easy Dessert Recipes with Few Ingredients
- Healthy Banana Bread Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sugar Wood
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crumble
- Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Homemade Caramel Apples
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- Raspberry Crumb Bars
- Wild and Crazy Desserts: 18 Unique Cupcake Recipes