Vegan Double Chocolate Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Friday evening chocolate cravings? Oh yeah, I have just the right treat for you! The best thing is, it only takes the food processor, few ingredients, good vibrations and few minutes." This easy no bake dessert is made with healthy and wholesome ingredients. This delicious fudge is great for any health-conscious or gluten-free chocolate lover.
This recipe is raw, Gluten free, and grain free
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time1 hr
- For the Fudge:
- 2 cups Organic Raw Cashews
- 2 cups unsweetened organic shredded coconut
- 10 large, very soft medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup raw organic cacao powder
- 1/2 cup + 4 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- For the Ganache:
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup raw organic cacao powder
- 1/4 cup raw hemp seeds or cacao nibs for topping
For the Fudge:
Place cashews in the bowl of food processor and grind until very finely ground (be careful to not over process the nuts into butter).
Add the shredded coconut and process until well combined and fine in texture.
Add the pitted dates and process until a soft paste forms.
Add the cacao powder and process again.
Finally, add the maple syrup and a pinch of salt and process to combine until a creamy texture is achieved, scraping down the sides as needed.
Press firmly into a parchment-lined square or rectangular pan or mold.
Place in fridge while making the ganache topping.
For the Ganache:
In the food processor, blend together maple syrup and flesh of ripe avocado until well combined.
Add in cacao powder and a pinch of salt and process until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
Pour over fudge base and spread out evenly over the top.
Sprinkle with hemp seeds or cacao nibs and return pan to fridge to set for at least one hour.
Cut into squares and serve the fudge cold. Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
Read Next2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Desserts with Few Ingredients
- Healthier Wendy's Vanilla Frosty
- Gluten Free Cake Batter Blondies
- Vegan Double Chocolate Fudge
- Coconut Macaroons
- Skinny Monkey Bread Bites
- Amish Peanut Butter Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie
- S'mores Cookies