Vegan Double Chocolate Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Friday evening chocolate cravings? Oh yeah, I have just the right treat for you! The best thing is, it only takes the food processor, few ingredients, good vibrations and few minutes." This easy no bake dessert is made with healthy and wholesome ingredients. This delicious fudge is great for any health-conscious or gluten-free chocolate lover.
This recipe is raw, Gluten free, and grain free
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time1 hr
- For the Fudge:
- 2 cups Organic Raw Cashews
- 2 cups unsweetened organic shredded coconut
- 10 large, very soft medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup raw organic cacao powder
- 1/2 cup + 4 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- For the Ganache:
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup raw organic cacao powder
- 1/4 cup raw hemp seeds or cacao nibs for topping
For the Fudge:
Place cashews in the bowl of food processor and grind until very finely ground (be careful to not over process the nuts into butter).
Add the shredded coconut and process until well combined and fine in texture.
Add the pitted dates and process until a soft paste forms.
Add the cacao powder and process again.
Finally, add the maple syrup and a pinch of salt and process to combine until a creamy texture is achieved, scraping down the sides as needed.
Press firmly into a parchment-lined square or rectangular pan or mold.
Place in fridge while making the ganache topping.
For the Ganache:
In the food processor, blend together maple syrup and flesh of ripe avocado until well combined.
Add in cacao powder and a pinch of salt and process until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
Pour over fudge base and spread out evenly over the top.
Sprinkle with hemp seeds or cacao nibs and return pan to fridge to set for at least one hour.
Cut into squares and serve the fudge cold. Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This chocolate cherry dessert is the ideal easy dessert recipe that you can make when you're in a rush. It requires only a few minutes… Continue reading: "Black Forest Chocolate Dump Cake"
- Secret Ingredient Cherry Jello Salad
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars
- Vanilla Pound Cake With Berry Medley
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- Healthier Wendy's Vanilla Frosty
- Walnut Caramel Energy Balls
- Easy Healthy Desserts 7 Healthy Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Desserts with Few Ingredients
- Greek Yogurt Waldorf Salad
- Healthy Banana Ice Cream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kieffles Cookie Recipe
- Glazed Eggnog Bread
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pudding
- Slow Cooker Cherry Pie
- Slow Cooker Apple Crisp
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
- Slow Cooker Fried Apples
- Pumpkin Mousse