This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Wholewheat No Sugar Ricotta Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Wholemeal sugar-free ricotta cake with honey and poppy seeds. It will be completely sugar-free if you resist making the icing - or make it using some kind of sugar substitute. I couldn't resist but I'm sure this is still the healthiest cake I've made: whole wheat cake with poppy or chia seeds for crunch! I baked it in the Bundt tin as it always looks nice presented as a round ring - with or without the icing..."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Read NextKeto Blueberry Cheesecake Cups
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Cups
- 2 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- 3-Ingredient No-Bake Toddler Cookies
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Watergate Salad (Pistachio Delight)
- 24 Desserts with Few Ingredients
- Dark Chocolate Cherry No-Bake Cookies
- Homemade Cool Whip
- Matcha Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Chocolate Covered Potato Chips