Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut Butter Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut Butter Bars are an easy no-bake bar with marshmallows, chocolate, peanut butter and peanuts in 30 minutes! The holidays are the time of year when we can indulge on decadent and fun Dessert Recipes, like Magic Cookie Bars. Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut Butter Squares are a dessert that kids of all ages will love and are an indulgent treat that are so easy to make.There are few things that go together better than marshmallows and chocolate, except maybe marshmallows, chocolate, peanuts, and peanut butter. Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut Butter Squares are the perfect no bake blend of sweet, crunchy, chewy, soft, and hard, and they’re extremely easy to make."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- Heavenly Cupcake Angels
- Fun And Easy Nutter Butter Reindeer Christmas Treat
- Easy To Make Rolo Pretzel Turkeys
- Easy Pecan Pie Bars
- Festive Frosty Snowman Pretzels
- 45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Best Ever Grasshopper Pie
- Red Velvet and Peppermint Macarons
- Adorable Melted Snowman Cookies
- Sugar Cookie Pudding Cups
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kieffles Cookie Recipe
- Glazed Eggnog Bread
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pudding
- Slow Cooker Cherry Pie
- Slow Cooker Apple Crisp
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
- Slow Cooker Fried Apples
- Pumpkin Mousse