Christmas Sugar Cookie Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Looking for an easy and delicious cake recipe to make this Christmas? Give this Sugar Cookie Cake a try! This "snack cake" style cake is easy to make and always a huge hit with the family. The homemade Christmas cake has the flavor of a sugar cookie and is topped with a rich cream cheese frosting and festive holiday sprinkles. Truth be told, I like to make this cake all year long--I just use rainbow sprinkles instead. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe so good and so satisfying. It's truly a treasure of a dessert recipe. Topped with whipped… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecakevideocam"
- Grandma's Sweet Potato Casserole
- White Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Fudge
- Homemade Green Velvet Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy Pecan Pie Bars
- Sticky Sweet Mardi Gras Monkey Bread Recipe
- Irish Triple Threat Cookies
- Sinful Irish Car Bomb Brownies
- Brown Sugar Cookies
- Turtle Desserts: 8 Holiday Dessert Recipes
- Best Ever Grasshopper Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Instant Pot St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Irish Cream Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread