9 Dessert Recipes with Irish Cream
With just a creamy hint of coffee, these 9 Dessert Recipes with Irish Cream pack tons of flavor with just one, simple ingredient. If you’re a Bailey’s lover, then these desserts are perfect for you. From Irish cream-infused cupcakes to a cheesecake recipe that is simply divine and Irish cream popsicles that will keep you cool on a summer day, these desserts are real crowd pleasers.
For this St. Patrick’s Day, these are the festive, boozy desserts and drinks that will make your creations the talk of the party. These spectacular desserts will put a smile on your face, even on the gloomiest of March days.
Since the creation of Bailey's Irish Cream in the 70s, it has become a liqueur that's loved by many and enjoyed around the world. Bartenders got to work creating spectacular new cocktails with extra Irish flair, and bakers put their heads together to incorportate Irish cream as an incredient. Boozy desserts have never been the same.
Table of Contents
Desserts with Irish Cream
- Bottom's Up Irish Cream Poke BrowniesBottom's Up Irish Cream Poke Brownies make for the perfect St. Patrick's Day dessert recipe. Why? Because unlike regular easy brownie recipes (or even other poke brownie recipes), this decadent chocolate treat is loaded with Bailey's Irish Cream!
- Irish Car Bomb CupcakesTraditionally, Irish Car Bombs are delicious drinks that combine Guinness beer, Bailey's Irish Cream, and Jameson Irish whiskey. While the flavor combination may sound strange, it makes for a tasty drink and, now, these Irish Car Bomb cupcakes.
- Make-It-Yourself Bailey's Irish CreamThere are so many recipes out there that require Bailey's Irish Cream. Whether you are making an Irish Car Bomb cupcake, something for St. Paddy's Day, or you just want a sweet dessert drink after a long day, it is helpful to have this liqueur lying around your kitchen.
- Irish Cream and Coffee Ice PopsThese boozy popscicles might be "adults only," but they've got a rich and creamy flavor that will remind you of summer days as a child. These frozen trats are perfect for when you want to keep cool in the summer with a little bit of Irish flair on the side.
- Bailey's Cheesecake RecipeThis Bailey's-infused cheesecake is simply divine. The Irish cream makes it extra silk and smooth, and the chocolate ganache adds a layer of rich chocolate that puts this dessert over-the-top in tasty flavors.
- Boozy Irish Hot CocoaThis recipe for Boozy Irish Hot Cocoa is the best way to warm up on a cold winter evening. It’s incredible rich and full of the most amazing cocoa ever. But what makes this hot chocolate recipe particularly amazing is that special Irish twist in it.
- Bailey's Irish Cream MousseThis recipe for Bailey’s Irish Cream Mousse is so tasty you won’t believe it. It’s packed with delicious Irish goodness, and it’s the perfect twist on the classic chocolate mousse. If you’ve been looking a dessert recipe that’s simple but looks fancy, this dessert is the one for you.
- Guinness Cupcakes with Bailey's IcingIt doesn't need to be St. Patrick's Day to enjoy Guinness Cupcakes with Bailey's Icing. Enjoy this festive Irish treat whenever the mood feels right. Guinness beer is a rich and full-bodied stout that works beautifully in a dessert, and pairs perfectly with the chocolate.
- Irish Cream Coffee Mug CookiesThese Irish cream Coffee Mug Cookies really are as cute as they look. This cookie twist on mug cakes is the most delicious dessert recipe that is almost too pretty to eat. The Irish cream in this recipe makes it simple but the flavors are complex.