This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Turkey Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Moist chocolate cupcakes, topped with chocolate fudge frosting, and decorated to look like a turkey. A great Thanksgiving day dessert! These easy to make Turkey Cupcakes are the perfect dessert for your Thanksgiving feast. These delicious chocolate cupcakes topped with chocolate fudge frosting look just like turkeys. They even have candy corn tail feathers! So start baking, and serve up a batch of delicious cupcakes that look exactly like turkeys! They make a great Thanksgiving treat that everyone will love."
Read NextSlow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Candy
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Candy
- Spiced Pumpkin Souffle with Molasses Bourbon
- Seriously Sweet Potato Pie
- Donut Hole Acorns
- 45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Peanut Butter Frosting
- 4th of July Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- No Bake Holiday Peanut Butter Balls
- Fruity 4th of July Trifle
- 3-Ingredient 4th of July Pretzel Bites
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Blueberry Cream Pie
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake