Effortless English Toffee
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This recipe has been in the family for over 100 years. It has been tweaked through the years until it is the only English Toffee our family likes to eat. Come find out how easy it can be to make Christmas Candy that looks and tastes like it came from a professional candy shop. No need to order this when you can make a whole half sheet pan right at home with pantry ingredients. Since I have made this recipe for over 40 years, I have learned how to make this recipe turn out each and every time. The recipe is truly simplified. In fact, I would call it a no-fail method. Since I have tweaked it over the years, I have not had any issues at all! Now, this recipe may look intimidating. Especially if you have never made a candy before. it really is very easy to make. I hope you give it a try. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe so good and so satisfying. It's truly a treasure of a dessert recipe. Topped with whipped… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecakevideocam"
- Grandma's Sweet Potato Casserole
- White Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Fudge
- Homemade Green Velvet Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy Pecan Pie Bars
- Sticky Sweet Mardi Gras Monkey Bread Recipe
- Irish Triple Threat Cookies
- Sinful Irish Car Bomb Brownies
- Brown Sugar Cookies
- Turtle Desserts: 8 Holiday Dessert Recipes
- Best Ever Grasshopper Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Instant Pot St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Irish Cream Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread