Festive Holiday Gingerbread Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"One of our favorite family holiday traditions is making these gingerbread cookies. From rolling out the dough to use different fun cookie-cutter shapes, to baking and eating the cookies...what's not to like? Gingerbread cookies are the best! So be sure to check out the easy to follow recipe and make gingerbread cookie making a holiday tradition in your house. Your kids will love it and so will you. There's nothing quite like a holiday cooking party to catch the holiday spirit."
Makes3 dozen cookies
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- Easy Pumpkin Drop Biscuits
- Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut Butter Bars
- Easy Pumpkin Mousse Holiday Dessert
- Hanukkah Fresh Apple Cake
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Candy
- Festive Frosty Snowman Pretzels
- Easy No Bake Christmas Tree Cookies
- Homemade Pop Tarts
- Easiest Ever Day of the Dead Bread
- No Bake Cookie Dough Pumpkin Pops
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Meringue Ghosts
- Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Easy Banana Pudding
- Vampire Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies
- Apple Dump Cake
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats