Green Cake Mix Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Green Cake Mix Cookies make a festive addition to celebrations like Dr. Seuss Day, St. Patrick’s Day and Christmas. The best part about them is you can keep all the ingredients on hand so when your child tells you at 8 pm that he volunteered you to bring cookies to the class party tomorrow, you can whip these up easily. The dough creates moist crinkle cookies which is perfect for showing off the bright, beautiful color. With the rest of the cookie coated in powdered sugar, the bright color stands out even more. Trust me, kids love these!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- Easy Pumpkin Drop Biscuits
- Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut Butter Bars
- Easy Pumpkin Mousse Holiday Dessert
- Hanukkah Fresh Apple Cake
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Candy
- Festive Frosty Snowman Pretzels
- Easy No Bake Christmas Tree Cookies
- Homemade Pop Tarts
- Easiest Ever Day of the Dead Bread
- No Bake Cookie Dough Pumpkin Pops
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Meringue Ghosts
- Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Easy Banana Pudding
- Vampire Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies
- Apple Dump Cake
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats