Heavenly Cupcake Angels
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These adorable cupcake angels are a fun, yet subtle treat for a Christmas party or baptism. Muted colors adorned with a totally cute, peaceful angel — subdued doesn’t have to mean boring! The best thing about these cupcake angels is that they're so easy to make using yummy snacks and treats that you won’t have any trouble convincing the kids to eat up after you’ve made the angels. Since this recipe isn’t necessarily about creating an award-winning gourmet cupcake, but focusing on the cute decorative topper instead, we’re beginning our tutorial after you’ve already made a batch of white cupcakes."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Layered Pumpkin Squares
- Peppermint Bars Dessert Recipe
- Festive Frosty Snowman Pretzels
- Pumpkin Oreo Bars Recipe Just Sinful
- Easy No Bake Christmas Tree Cookies
- Easy Pecan Pie Bars
- Green Cake Mix Cookies
- Shortbread Heart Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Chocolate Oreos
- Sticky Sweet Mardi Gras Monkey Bread Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Berry Trifle
- No Bake Lemon Pie
- Boozy Hot Chocolate
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Insanely Easy Apple Cobbler Recipe
- Easy Monkey Cupcake Recipe
- Sweet And Simple Pecan Thumbprint Cookies
- Simply Perfect Pecan Pie Brownies
- The Perfect Autumn Pumpkin Brownies