Heavenly Cupcake Angels
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These adorable cupcake angels are a fun, yet subtle treat for a Christmas party or baptism. Muted colors adorned with a totally cute, peaceful angel — subdued doesn’t have to mean boring! The best thing about these cupcake angels is that they're so easy to make using yummy snacks and treats that you won’t have any trouble convincing the kids to eat up after you’ve made the angels. Since this recipe isn’t necessarily about creating an award-winning gourmet cupcake, but focusing on the cute decorative topper instead, we’re beginning our tutorial after you’ve already made a batch of white cupcakes."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This chocolate cherry dessert is the ideal easy dessert recipe that you can make when you're in a rush. It requires only a few minutes… Continue reading: "Black Forest Chocolate Dump Cake"
- Heavenly Cupcake Angels
- Fun And Easy Nutter Butter Reindeer Christmas Treat
- Easy To Make Rolo Pretzel Turkeys
- Easy Pecan Pie Bars
- Festive Frosty Snowman Pretzels
- 45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Best Ever Grasshopper Pie
- Red Velvet and Peppermint Macarons
- Adorable Melted Snowman Cookies
- Sugar Cookie Pudding Cups
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kieffles Cookie Recipe
- Glazed Eggnog Bread
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pudding
- Slow Cooker Cherry Pie
- Slow Cooker Apple Crisp
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
- Slow Cooker Fried Apples
- Pumpkin Mousse