This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Heavenly Cupcake Angels
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These adorable cupcake angels are a fun, yet subtle treat for a Christmas party or baptism. Muted colors adorned with a totally cute, peaceful angel — subdued doesn’t have to mean boring! The best thing about these cupcake angels is that they're so easy to make using yummy snacks and treats that you won’t have any trouble convincing the kids to eat up after you’ve made the angels. Since this recipe isn’t necessarily about creating an award-winning gourmet cupcake, but focusing on the cute decorative topper instead, we’re beginning our tutorial after you’ve already made a batch of white cupcakes."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Each bite of Heavenly Slow Cooker Dump Cake is like a bite of heaven. This easy cake recipe is sure to put you on cloud nine. It's… Continue reading: "Heavenly Slow Cooker Dump Cake"
- White Chocolate Raspberry Sweet Rolls
- Cinnamon Sugar Cruffins
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls
- Dulce de Leche Pumpkin Pie Bars
- 45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Super Simple Nutty Toffee Bars
- Best Ever Grasshopper Pie
- Lemon Cake Roll Recipe
- Red, White, and Blue Pudding Pops
- Pumpkin Oreo Bars Recipe Just Sinful
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bob Marley Drink
- Nanaimo Bars
- Chocolate Martini
- Spiked Cherries
- Stabilized Whipped Cream
- Jello Cookies
- Easy 3 Ingredient Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies
- Easy Diy Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Red White Blue Cheese And Fruit Charcuterie Board
- Cream Cheese Brownies