Halloween Rice Krispies Treats Ideas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I have a blast making fun food for Halloween parties. I mean, when else is anyone interested in eating food that looks like eyeballs? Since my children are fans of the fantasy genre, I decided that this year I wanted to make Halloween Rice Krispies Treats® that look like little edible magic spells books. It’s easy to make them to look like books from any favorite fantasy story or movie. With a bit of imagination and about 30 – 45 minutes, it’s easy to whip up a batch of these edible books with kitchen tools you probably already have."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Layered Pumpkin Squares
- Peppermint Bars Dessert Recipe
- Maple Cheesecake with Pecan Pralines
- Heavenly Cupcake Angels
- Nutella Thumbprint Cookies
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- 45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Heart Eyes Emoji Valentine Oreos
- Seriously Sweet Potato Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- New Years Eve Donut Ball Drop
- Hot Chocolate Fudge
- Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Bread
- Coconut Raffaello Balls
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter