Lemon Cranberry Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Lemon Cranberry Bars are a perfect balance of sweet and tart. With a brownie consistency, the flavors are delightful and it makes a lovely holiday treat. Maybe you’ve tried these Rhubarb Dream Bars and Lemon Pie Bars, and it’s time for something new and festive with the holidays just around the corner. These cranberry bars with lemon accents will do the trick. To be honest with you, this was a new flavor combination for me. However, it truly gave my taste buds a run for their money. And that is no exaggeration. It was delicious and my family kept asking if they could have more. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This peach cobbler recipe tastes fancy, but without all of the fuss. 3 Ingredient French Vanilla Peach Cobbler is honestly as simple… Continue reading: "3 Ingredient French Vanilla Peach Cobbler"
- Red, White, & Blue Firework Cupcakes
- Two-Step Copycat Shamrock Shake
- Brown Sugar Cookies
- Green Cake Mix Cookies
- Red, White, and Blue Pinwheel Icebox Cookies
- Monster Piñata Cookies
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
- Chocolate Chip Croissant Casserole
- Hanukkah Fresh Apple Cake
- 45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kalakala (shankarpali)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Shortbread Bars: Chocolate Chip Citrus
- Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Easy Pumpkin Oreo Pops
- Heavenly Pumpkin And Spiced Apple Cinnabon Rolls
- Eggnog Custard With Crushed Peppermint
- Fig Truffles With Rum
- Saffron Rice Kheer