This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Patriotic Rice Krispy Treats Pops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"For Fourth of July or other patriotic parties, I want something that is “no fuss”. I don’t want to have to worry about slicing a cake, or whether my cupcakes are piped beautifully. I want something that I don’t have to turn on my oven for, and that guests can just grab and go. This Rice Krispies Treats Pop recipe fits both of those criteria! Make this 4th the best 4th ever by serving a classic sweet treat with a patriotic twist."
Read NextHanukkah Fresh Apple Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cherry pies are a tasty and classic dessert recipe, but this Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies recipe puts a fun twist on the typical… Continue reading: "Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies"
- Hanukkah Fresh Apple Cake
- 3-Ingredient 4th of July Pretzel Bites
- Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut Butter Bars
- 4th Of July Jello Cups
- St. Patrick’s Day Pot of Gold Pretzels
- 45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- New Year's Eve Cake
- Red, White, and Blue Pudding Pops
- Valentine's Day Dessert Board
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- No Bake Pineapple Whip Cheesecake
- Vanilla Bean And Roasted White Chocolate Ice Cream
- Sheet Pan Pancakes
- The Best Jumbo Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins- Easy
- Southern Blueberry Cobbler
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Icebox Cake
- Lemon Cream Puffs With Fresh Blueberries
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
- Cracker Barrel Coca Cola Cake