This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pumpkin Oreo Bars Recipe Just Sinful
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you really enjoy pumpkin you will want to try these Sinful Pumpkin Oreo Bars. Pumpkin desserts are all the rage right now. This bar recipe is a layered dessert consisting of pumpkin, cream cheese, Oreos, and chocolate chips. I will be bringing this dessert to our next gathering, will you? Brownie Ingredients include 1 – 13×9 box of milk chocolate brownie mix, 3 large eggs, water, and canola oil. Make sure you get the family-size package of Halloween Oreos to get the festive orange color for the bars. Last but not least you will need mini chocolate chips."
Read NextSlow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Candy
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Candy
- Spiced Pumpkin Souffle with Molasses Bourbon
- Seriously Sweet Potato Pie
- Donut Hole Acorns
- 45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Peanut Butter Frosting
- 4th of July Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- No Bake Holiday Peanut Butter Balls
- Fruity 4th of July Trifle
- 3-Ingredient 4th of July Pretzel Bites
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Blueberry Cream Pie
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake