We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
If you can't get to a campfire, then bring the campfire to you with this recipe for S’mores Cookies. This easy recipe has all of the sweet flavors that you will love, and will be a fun addition to your next get-together with family and friends.
From the blogger: "S’mores Cookies made with graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips and mini cereal marshmallows are a huge hit for the summer with no marshmallow mess! S’mores Cookies that actually taste like S’mores, not a chocolate chip cookie with marshmallows. These cookies are the brainchild of Hayley Parker of The Domestic Rebel. She just released her second cookbook called Two in One Desserts, a cookbook that takes two classic desserts and brings them together to make a new awesome dessert mashup."
Are you making cookie mix in a jar for the holidays? Here are a few tips to get you started! Cookie Mix in a Jar: 5 Tips to Make the Perfect Gift
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Zombie fingers
- Festive Frosty Snowman Pretzels
- White Chocolate Raspberry Sweet Rolls
- Best Ever Grasshopper Pie
- Cranberry Bliss Saltine Cracker Toffee
- Dreidel Cookies with a Surprise
- Christmas Eggnog Buttercream Meringues
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Cider
- Seriously Sweet Potato Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie
- Turkey Rice Krispie Treats
- Buche de Noel
- Chocolate Almond Granola
- Cheesecake Swirled Brownies
- Easy Turkey Cupcakes
- Gluten-Free Soft Baked Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Rosemary Pear Thumbprint Cookies
- Decadent Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour