This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
If you can't get to a campfire, then bring the campfire to you with this recipe for S’mores Cookies. This easy recipe has all of the sweet flavors that you will love, and will be a fun addition to your next get-together with family and friends.
From the blogger: "S’mores Cookies made with graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips and mini cereal marshmallows are a huge hit for the summer with no marshmallow mess! S’mores Cookies that actually taste like S’mores, not a chocolate chip cookie with marshmallows. These cookies are the brainchild of Hayley Parker of The Domestic Rebel. She just released her second cookbook called Two in One Desserts, a cookbook that takes two classic desserts and brings them together to make a new awesome dessert mashup."
Are you making cookie mix in a jar for the holidays? Here are a few tips to get you started! Cookie Mix in a Jar: 5 Tips to Make the Perfect Gift
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Each bite of Heavenly Slow Cooker Dump Cake is like a bite of heaven. This easy cake recipe is sure to put you on cloud nine. It's… Continue reading: "Heavenly Slow Cooker Dump Cake"
- White Chocolate Raspberry Sweet Rolls
- Cinnamon Sugar Cruffins
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls
- Dulce de Leche Pumpkin Pie Bars
- 45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Super Simple Nutty Toffee Bars
- Best Ever Grasshopper Pie
- Lemon Cake Roll Recipe
- Red, White, and Blue Pudding Pops
- Pumpkin Oreo Bars Recipe Just Sinful
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cookie Monster Cake
- Bob Marley Drink
- Nanaimo Bars
- Chocolate Martini
- Spiked Cherries
- Stabilized Whipped Cream
- Jello Cookies
- Easy 3 Ingredient Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies
- Easy Diy Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Red White Blue Cheese And Fruit Charcuterie Board