Bubblegum Puppy Chow
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Addicting bubblegum puppy chow with only 4 common ingredients! This delicious snack takes one of America's favorite snacks, Puppy Chow, and combines it with one of our favorite childhood flavors - bubblegum! Using only four, easy to get ingredients, you can create this delicious bubblegum puppy chow in no time at all. Serve it at parties, make it as a gift, or just whip up a batch to snack on throughout the week. It's so good, any of those choices are the right one!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
What's better than a large banana split? A banana split that won't melt on you! No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake is an incredibly… Continue reading: "No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake"
- Kit Kat Bites
- Heavenly Homemade Snickers Bars
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- How to Make Homemade Candy: 14 Homemade Candy Recipes
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- Super Simple Sweet Toffee Crack
- Homemade Candy Turtle Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Cracker Toffee
- Super Simple Licorice Wands
- Honeydukes Acid Pops
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze
- Rock Candy
- Homemade No-churn Berry Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Air Fryer Churros
- Air Fryer Apple Chips
- 5-ingredient Mixed Berry Fruit Jam
- Carrot Cake Pancakes