This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Caramel Coated Puff Corn
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Caramel Coated Puff Corn is just the perfect combination of a crispy caramel crunch that is buttery, salty, and sweet. It is best to make two batches of this treat as it is a bit addicting. The past few years, my holiday baking list continues to incorporate easier treats and snacks. This is one that has been added and the whole family just loves this homemade indulgence. Make this throughout the year as a scrumptious snack for movie night. It takes about an hour to make and 30 minutes for the caramel to set up. Therefore, it is rather easy and quick to make this snack for a wide variety of occasions. Even just staying home and enjoying a moving night. "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking MethodOven, Skillet
Read NextApple Cider Caramels
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Apple Cider Caramels
- Homemade Martha Washington Candy
- Peanut Butter Lover's Trash Candy
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- Kit Kat Bites
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- Honeydukes Acid Pops
- Mini Homemade Mounds Candy Bars
- Chocolate Almond Toffee
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie
- S'mores Cookies