Caramel Coated Puff Corn
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Caramel Coated Puff Corn is just the perfect combination of a crispy caramel crunch that is buttery, salty, and sweet. It is best to make two batches of this treat as it is a bit addicting. The past few years, my holiday baking list continues to incorporate easier treats and snacks. This is one that has been added and the whole family just loves this homemade indulgence. Make this throughout the year as a scrumptious snack for movie night. It takes about an hour to make and 30 minutes for the caramel to set up. Therefore, it is rather easy and quick to make this snack for a wide variety of occasions. Even just staying home and enjoying a moving night. "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking MethodOven, Skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Kit Kat Bites
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- Mini Homemade Mounds Candy Bars
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- Crunchy Homemade Peanut Brittle
- Homemade Martha Washington Candy
- Honeydukes Acid Pops
- Crunchy Homemade Kit Kat Bars
- 3-Ingredient Butterfinger Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Instant Pot St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Irish Cream Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread