Salted Caramel Candy Corn Pretzel Crack
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Both sweet and salty, Salted Caramel Candy Corn Pretzel Crack, is addictive! Easy-to-make with Halloween candy, pretzels, white chocolate chips drizzled with homemade caramel, this dessert is the perfect addition to a Halloween party or potluck."
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size18" x 13" Rimmed Cookie Sheet
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 130 pretzel snaps (about 1/3 of a 16-ounce package)
- 1 cup butter (3 sticks)
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) package of white chocolate chips
- 1 (10-ounce) package of White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M's
- 1 (8-ounce) package of candy corn
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Pecan Pie
- Cookie Dough Dip
- Lazy Apple Pie
- New Years Eve Donut Ball Drop
- Hot Chocolate Fudge
- Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Bread
- Coconut Raffaello Balls
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries