Salted Caramel Candy Corn Pretzel Crack
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Both sweet and salty, Salted Caramel Candy Corn Pretzel Crack, is addictive! Easy-to-make with Halloween candy, pretzels, white chocolate chips drizzled with homemade caramel, this dessert is the perfect addition to a Halloween party or potluck."
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size18" x 13" Rimmed Cookie Sheet
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 130 pretzel snaps (about 1/3 of a 16-ounce package)
- 1 cup butter (3 sticks)
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) package of white chocolate chips
- 1 (10-ounce) package of White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M's
- 1 (8-ounce) package of candy corn
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Incredible Hulk Drink
- Coconut Cream Cake
- Easy Fudge Recipe
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Lemon Tart
- Best Ever No Bake Cheesecake
- Mini Cherry Pies
- Easy And Tasty Banana Bread Recipe
- Delicious Coconut Banana Bread