Bourbon Pecan Pralines
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Take classic pralines to a whole new level with these Bourbon Pecan Pralines! New Orleans is famous for it’s pralines, and I remember trying some from a street vendor down there. Of course they were amazing. I mean it’s brown sugar and toasted pecans. Can’t go wrong there! I’ve upped the ante a bit by adding a splash of bourbon to these Bourbon Pecan Pralines. (If you don’t want to add the bourbon, then just leave it out. You’ll end up with a classic pecan praline…and it’ll be delicious!)"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- Kit Kat Bites
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- Mini Homemade Mounds Candy Bars
- Amish Homemade Caramel Recipe
- Knock Your Socks Off Pumpkin Toffee
- Homemade Candy Turtle Recipe
- Crunchy Homemade Kit Kat Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kieffles Cookie Recipe
- Glazed Eggnog Bread
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pudding
- Slow Cooker Cherry Pie
- Slow Cooker Apple Crisp
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
- Slow Cooker Fried Apples
- Pumpkin Mousse