Bourbon Pecan Pralines
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Take classic pralines to a whole new level with these Bourbon Pecan Pralines! New Orleans is famous for it’s pralines, and I remember trying some from a street vendor down there. Of course they were amazing. I mean it’s brown sugar and toasted pecans. Can’t go wrong there! I’ve upped the ante a bit by adding a splash of bourbon to these Bourbon Pecan Pralines. (If you don’t want to add the bourbon, then just leave it out. You’ll end up with a classic pecan praline…and it’ll be delicious!)"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Kit Kat Bites
- Heavenly Homemade Snickers Bars
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- White Chocolate Cookie Butter Toffee Crack
- 3 Ingredient Microwave Peanut Butter Cups
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- Amish Homemade Caramel Recipe
- Crunchy Homemade Peanut Brittle
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Caramelized Apple Topping For Ice Cream
- Applesauce Spice Muffins
- Apple Rhubarb Pie
- Air Fryer Baked Apples