This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Bourbon Pecan Pralines
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Take classic pralines to a whole new level with these Bourbon Pecan Pralines! New Orleans is famous for it’s pralines, and I remember trying some from a street vendor down there. Of course they were amazing. I mean it’s brown sugar and toasted pecans. Can’t go wrong there! I’ve upped the ante a bit by adding a splash of bourbon to these Bourbon Pecan Pralines. (If you don’t want to add the bourbon, then just leave it out. You’ll end up with a classic pecan praline…and it’ll be delicious!)"
Read NextOld Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- 3 Ingredient Microwave Peanut Butter Cups
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- Kit Kat Bites
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- 6 Easy Toffee Recipes That You Must Try
- Crunchy Homemade Peanut Brittle
- World's Best Butter Toffee
- Cookie Butter Candy
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Paleo Brownie Cookies
- Hot Buttered Rum Cupcakes