Bourbon Pecan Pralines
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Take classic pralines to a whole new level with these Bourbon Pecan Pralines! New Orleans is famous for it’s pralines, and I remember trying some from a street vendor down there. Of course they were amazing. I mean it’s brown sugar and toasted pecans. Can’t go wrong there! I’ve upped the ante a bit by adding a splash of bourbon to these Bourbon Pecan Pralines. (If you don’t want to add the bourbon, then just leave it out. You’ll end up with a classic pecan praline…and it’ll be delicious!)"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
What's better than a large banana split? A banana split that won't melt on you! No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake is an incredibly… Continue reading: "No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake"
- Kit Kat Bites
- Heavenly Homemade Snickers Bars
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- How to Make Homemade Candy: 14 Homemade Candy Recipes
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- Super Simple Sweet Toffee Crack
- Homemade Candy Turtle Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Cracker Toffee
- Super Simple Licorice Wands
- Honeydukes Acid Pops
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze
- Rock Candy
- Homemade No-churn Berry Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Air Fryer Churros
- Air Fryer Apple Chips
- 5-ingredient Mixed Berry Fruit Jam
- Carrot Cake Pancakes