Fabulous Fall Candy Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Can’t make it to the state fair? Then just make your own batch of Candy Apples at home! I chose to use sticks from the yard (instead of craft sticks) to create more rustic-looking candy apples. (I did wash and dry the sticks before sticking them into the apples, though.) I use this same trick whenever I make Caramel Apples, too. Candy Apples are definitely a favorite fall food…especially here in New York where we have dozens of apple orchards just miles from our house. And Candy Apples are actually surprisingly easy to make at home."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Kit Kat Bites
- Heavenly Homemade Snickers Bars
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- White Chocolate Cookie Butter Toffee Crack
- 3 Ingredient Microwave Peanut Butter Cups
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- Amish Homemade Caramel Recipe
- Crunchy Homemade Peanut Brittle
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Caramelized Apple Topping For Ice Cream
- Applesauce Spice Muffins
- Apple Rhubarb Pie
- Air Fryer Baked Apples