We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Can’t make it to the state fair? Then just make your own batch of Candy Apples at home! I chose to use sticks from the yard (instead of craft sticks) to create more rustic-looking candy apples. (I did wash and dry the sticks before sticking them into the apples, though.) I use this same trick whenever I make Caramel Apples, too. Candy Apples are definitely a favorite fall food…especially here in New York where we have dozens of apple orchards just miles from our house. And Candy Apples are actually surprisingly easy to make at home."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't find any dump cake recipes or apple cake recipes quite like Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake. This delicious cake tastes just… Continue reading: "Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake"
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- Sweet Lemon Drop Candies
- Kit Kat Bites
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- Peppermint Patties Recipe
- How to Make Homemade Candy: 14 Homemade Candy Recipes
- Crunchy Homemade Peanut Brittle
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- Knock Your Socks Off Pumpkin Toffee
- Homemade Caramel Apples
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes