We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Have you ever made caramel apples at home? They’re surprisingly easy, and they’re really fun to decorate. In fact, that would be a fun party idea. Grab a bunch of apples along with various toppings. Invite friends over and everyone gets to decorate their own caramel apple. For toppings, I’d suggest chopped toasted walnuts, chopped candy bars, milk and white chocolate, crumbled cookies, sprinkles…get creative! (For instance, I made a couple with chopped candy corn since Halloween is just around the corner.)"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This easy dump cake recipe is inspired by the delicious flavors in a Pina Colada cocktail. This Coconut and Pineapple Dump Cake… Continue reading: "Coconut and Pineapple Dump Cake"
- Strawberry Truffles
- Kit Kat Bites
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- Bubblegum Puppy Chow
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- World's Best Butter Toffee
- White Chocolate Cookie Butter Toffee Crack
- Crunchy Homemade Peanut Brittle
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- 3-Ingredient Butterfinger Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe