Homemade Caramel Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Have you ever made caramel apples at home? They’re surprisingly easy, and they’re really fun to decorate. In fact, that would be a fun party idea. Grab a bunch of apples along with various toppings. Invite friends over and everyone gets to decorate their own caramel apple. For toppings, I’d suggest chopped toasted walnuts, chopped candy bars, milk and white chocolate, crumbled cookies, sprinkles…get creative! (For instance, I made a couple with chopped candy corn since Halloween is just around the corner.)"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Talk about dump and go. Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake really couldn't be any easier. This chocolate cake only calls for a… Continue reading: "Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake"
- Kit Kat Bites
- Microwave Rocky Road Candy
- Nutty English Toffee
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- Strawberry Truffles
- Peanut Butter Lover's Trash Candy
- World's Best Butter Toffee
- 3 Ingredient Microwave Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate-Covered Microwave Peanut Brittle
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Get The Buzz On These Easy Bee Oreo Cookies
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Easy Ricotta Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp