We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Have you ever made caramel apples at home? They’re surprisingly easy, and they’re really fun to decorate. In fact, that would be a fun party idea. Grab a bunch of apples along with various toppings. Invite friends over and everyone gets to decorate their own caramel apple. For toppings, I’d suggest chopped toasted walnuts, chopped candy bars, milk and white chocolate, crumbled cookies, sprinkles…get creative! (For instance, I made a couple with chopped candy corn since Halloween is just around the corner.)"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This pumpkin cake recipe is truly the epitome of "dump and go." To make Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake, all you need to do is… Continue reading: "Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake"
- Amish Homemade Caramel Recipe
- Kit Kat Bites
- Best Ever Buckeyes
- How to Make Homemade Candy: 14 Homemade Candy Recipes
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- Peppermint Patties Recipe
- Homemade Caramel Apples
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- Quickie Kit Kat Bars
- Perfect Peanut Butter Fudge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry French Toast Bake
- Lemon Cranberry Bars
- Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Lemon Chess Pie
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Upside Down Cake
- Apple Cider Bundt Cake
- White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Blondies
- Andes Mint Cookies
- Rustic Apple Pie with Cinnamon Oat Crumble Topping
- Monster Cupcakes Recipe