Homemade Caramel Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Have you ever made caramel apples at home? They’re surprisingly easy, and they’re really fun to decorate. In fact, that would be a fun party idea. Grab a bunch of apples along with various toppings. Invite friends over and everyone gets to decorate their own caramel apple. For toppings, I’d suggest chopped toasted walnuts, chopped candy bars, milk and white chocolate, crumbled cookies, sprinkles…get creative! (For instance, I made a couple with chopped candy corn since Halloween is just around the corner.)"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for easy cookie recipes, look no further than these 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. As far chocolate dessert… Continue reading: "4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies"
- Kit Kat Bites
- 3-Ingredient Butterfinger Bars
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- How to Make Homemade Candy: 14 Homemade Candy Recipes
- Easy Caramel Puff Corn
- Sweet Lemon Drop Candies
- Amish Homemade Caramel Recipe
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- 3 Ingredient Microwave Peanut Butter Cups