Homemade Caramel Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Have you ever made caramel apples at home? They’re surprisingly easy, and they’re really fun to decorate. In fact, that would be a fun party idea. Grab a bunch of apples along with various toppings. Invite friends over and everyone gets to decorate their own caramel apple. For toppings, I’d suggest chopped toasted walnuts, chopped candy bars, milk and white chocolate, crumbled cookies, sprinkles…get creative! (For instance, I made a couple with chopped candy corn since Halloween is just around the corner.)"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chocolate-Covered Microwave Peanut Brittle
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- Kit Kat Bites
- Nutty English Toffee
- Amish Homemade Caramel Recipe
- Mini Homemade Mounds Candy Bars
- Easy Homemade Three Musketeers Bars
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- Best Homemade Caramel
- Crunchy Homemade Peanut Brittle
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Cake Donuts
- Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Oatmeal Lemon Creme Bars
- Strawberry Sauce
- Pancake Muffins
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Easy Minnie Mouse Cupcakes Recipe
- Mickey Mouse Cupcakes With Oreo Ears
- Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies