We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you have never tried saltine toffee before (also known as Christmas Crack, similar to Easter Crack), I have to warn you that this candy recipe can be very addictive, just like the ever-famous Peanut Brittle! I don’t think it’s possible to stop at just one piece. Bring this homemade toffee to your holiday gatherings and everyone will be begging for the recipe. You can also package it up in pretty containers for a delicious homemade Christmas gift!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time5 min
- 40 saltine crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 12 ounces bag semisweet chocolate chips
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls To Make
- Nutella Thumbprint Cookies
- Sweet Pink Cherry Bomb Cookies
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- German Chocolate Slab Pie
- Medovik (czech Honey Cake)
- Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe