This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"S’mores Bars are an easy, decadent 5 ingredient dessert layered with marshmallows, milk chocolate, and graham cracker crust, no campfire required! One of our favorite, easy treats to make all year is Classic S’mores. The magic you can make with a few simple ingredients is endless and these S’mores Bars are another to add to your list and our Dessert Recipes collection.There are few desserts as universally well-loved as S’mores. They are so easy you can literally make them while camping in the woods with 3 ingredients. Something about toasting a mallow and sandwiching it between graham crackers and chocolate brings out the joy in pretty much everyone."
Read NextApple Cider Caramels
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Apple Cider Caramels
- Homemade Martha Washington Candy
- Peanut Butter Lover's Trash Candy
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- Kit Kat Bites
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- Honeydukes Acid Pops
- Mini Homemade Mounds Candy Bars
- Chocolate Almond Toffee
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie
- S'mores Cookies