Unicorn Dessert Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Unicorns are all the rage these days and these easy Unicorn Dessert Cups are a great dessert for little girls. This simple dessert can be made in minutes and kids will love it. These unicorn dessert cups could also be considered unicorn food! I love that there are only 4 ingredients in this easy recipe. You can change the colors to make them fit a unicorn party if you are throwing one! Party stores typically have single colored M&M’s and Sixlets that you can purchase."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for easy cookie recipes, look no further than these 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. As far chocolate dessert… Continue reading: "4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies"
- Kit Kat Bites
- 3-Ingredient Butterfinger Bars
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- How to Make Homemade Candy: 14 Homemade Candy Recipes
- Easy Caramel Puff Corn
- Sweet Lemon Drop Candies
- Amish Homemade Caramel Recipe
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- 3 Ingredient Microwave Peanut Butter Cups