Easy Graham Cracker Toffee
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy homemade toffee recipe uses only five ingredients: graham crackers, chocolate chips, brown sugar, butter, and sliced honey roasted almonds. The recipe is so perfect for the holiday season! It makes a lot of toffee, which makes it perfect for giving out as Christmas gifts to neighbors, teachers, friends, and family! If making toffee at home seems intimidating, then try out this recipe! You will love how easy it is and just how amazing it tastes!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes: Moist vanilla cupcakes topped with sweet buttercream and rich chocolate. They look AND taste just like… Continue reading: "Simply Sweet Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes"
- Kit Kat Bites
- Honeydukes Acid Pops
- How to Make Homemade Candy: 14 Homemade Candy Recipes
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- Heavenly Homemade Snickers Bars
- Candy Buttons
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- 6 Easy Toffee Recipes That You Must Try
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- Best Homemade Caramel
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Homemade Apple Pie
- Plum Pie
- Cinnamon Yogurt Bundt Cake
- Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Triple Cranberry Pie
- Lemon Meringue Pie Sundae
- Monster Cookies
- Mouthwatering Pumpkin Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin S’ More Cookies
- Pumpkin Bars With Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting